Chapter Fifteen

When I woke up, I was already smiling wide. Not only was I happy because of yesterday, but today was the day! The dance competition! 

Without any hesitations, I jumped up from my bed and got ready. I took my time, as the contest was still hours away. I'm guessing Hobi nor Jungkook slept too tight last night, which was a bit worrying. They were probably too excited. 

I dressed myself with a white long sleeved shirt, not a sweater. Then some jeans and again.. some shoes my sister left. 

I took a deep breath and walked outside of my room. I expected to meet myself with my parents watering the flowers or Baekhyun waiting for me, but this time.. no one was there. I guess I woke up a bit too early, huh? 

I sighed and prepared some food. Then I made my way to the living room, where Baekhyun would most likely be. I saw him sleeping on the couch. 

An unconscious smile makes it's way to my lips as I made my way over to him. I crouched down and poked his cheek. "Baekhyun, wake up." 

He shifted in his sleep, but ignored me. He groaned a bit, signalling he didn't want to wake up yet. Geez, why does he always have to sleep so late? 

"Come on.." I said, crossing my legs and lightly shaking him. 

He cracked a small smile with his eyes closed, which looked really adorable. "Am I dreaming?" 

I laughed softly and kissed his cheek. "You're not." 

His eyes shot open and I stood up. "Hurry up! I'm so exited for today!" 

He stared at me for a while, before running his fingers through his rather messy, but nonetheless cute hair. He waved a hand. "Agh, alright. I'll get ready." 

I opened the door to the flower shop and found myself face to face with four familiar faces. Jaehee had a banner in her hands. Hobi and Jungkook were dressed in casual attire, their bags hanging on their shoulders. Namjoon was dressed pretty formally for a dance competition. 

"You guys are early." I said, closing the door behind me. 

"I couldn't sleep out of so much excitement!" Jungkook and Hobi fist-bumped each other. 

I chuckled on how cute they were acting then turned to Namjoon. "Uhuh. Don't you think you're dressed too grand for a dance competition? Is a suit really appropriate? I mean, not that I'm complaining." 

Namjoon shrugged. "We're going to Seoul, people!" 

"That makes me even more excited." I grinned. 

"Yuna!" Hobi said, motioning me over. I raised a brow and made my way over to him. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders then took a picture. 

"Man, you're really attracted to her, aren't you?" Namjoon commented as Hobi once again made our most recent picture his lockscreen. 

"Oh please." Jaehee rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "You're close with her too." 

"I'm closest with Yuna!" Jungkook threw an arm around my shoulders and stuck his tongue at them. 

Jaehee gasped and placed a hand on her chest. "Yeah, I get that already, Jungkook. But get this - I'm always the best on comforting and understanding her!" 

"Yeah, but she already trusted me before even knowing my name." Namjoon added. 

"I always look out for her!" Hobi defended. 

I laughed and waved a hand. "This is childish." 

We talked for a few good minutes, until Baekhyun finally walked out of the living room and wearing a casual attire. "Did I take too long?"