Chapter Fifty

"Can I get a role that has no possible way of burning the house?" I requested. "Because the last time I was in front of a stove, I almost burnt Yoongi's kitchen." 

"But how?" Nami questioned curiously, placing a phone on top of the table. "Auntie, do you have powers? Is that it?" she gave me a grin, showing her incomplete teeth which made her look much cuter. 

"Yes! She has superpowers." Taehyung said right away, I tilted my head and laughed. "I was a prince, and she attacked my kingdom with her flame abilities! She stole something important  from me." 

She was so innocent.. Mina must've really filtered her from reality and bad things. But she reminded me so much of youth. And come on, she was so adorable. 

Nami gasped and switched glances between me and Taehyung. "Auntie! How could you?" she frowned, then turned to Tae. "What did she steal?" 

Taehyung bended down and whispered something in her ear. Her mouth went agape. "Auntie, you should give Prince's heart back, or else he might die!" 

I laughed and waved a hand, "I'd rather keep it. And besides, he could survive without that heart anyways." I made my way to the kitchen, and the two followed. 

"How come?" Taehyung raised a brow. I couldn't take him seriously though, as Nami had her feet on top of his, and he was walking over to me funnily. And also, have I ever told you how corny the both of us were?

I placed a hand on my chest and let out a cry of pain, making the two panic and make their way over to me. Taehyung kept asking me questions while Nami grabbed something on the bottom cupboard.  "Yuna, are you alright?" 

I laughed and looked him in the eye, "You stole my heart first." 

Taehyung blinked a few times, before smirking and gently letting go of me. Nami frowned and returned the medicine in the cupboard. "Auntie, you're so good at acting! Are you an actress?" 

"No." I smiled and lightly pinched her cheek. "Soon I'll be." 

I turned on my heel. "Anyways, we should start working.." 

"Don't your parents know I'm here?" Taehyung asked as I crouched down and handed him a pan, some oil, and all those basic things we needed. I stood up. 

"They do." I said. "Later is a good time to tell them when we're eating. They're usually in a good mood in dinner. But I don't think food's gonna win them over just like that." 

"Hmm." Tae nodded and gave me a grin. "That's why I bought them gifts." 

My eyes widened. "Taehyung, you didn't need to do that." 

He smirked, "But I did. And you seem to like your gift." 

I lowered my gaze and found myself wearing the bracelet he gave me on my birthday. I may not be too girly, but I loved bracelets. 

"That's different." I pointed out. "Taehyung-" 

I was cut off when I felt him plant a quick kiss on my lips. He gave me a reassuring smile. "Aish, stop being so paranoid, Jagi. I won't overwhelm them, I promise." 

Nami grabbed a stool from a corner and placed it before the stove, so she could see better.  She turned her head to look at Taehyung, "Prince, do you have a gift for me too?" 

Taehyung scurried something from his pocket. "Hmm.. let's see." he then pulled out a headband. Nami smiled widely as Tae started putting on for her. 

"Where did you get that?" I asked. I pulled out my phone and took a quick photo of my niece, "And Nami, you look so adorable with that." 

"I like it! It doesn't hurt as much." she commented. "Also, we should marinate the meat first!"