Chapter Thirty-Two

We knocked on the door of Jaehee's house. 

It was my first time seeing her house, actually. It was simple but pretty and cute. It was big, though not overwhelming. We were exactly on time. And we stood outside for a good 5 minutes. 

"What's taking her so long?" Jungkook asked, more to himself as he moved his hand to knock again. I felt someone throw their arm around my shoulders. And only one person would do that all the time: Jimin. 

"Why be impatient when Yuna's here?" Jimin replied, before turning to me and lightly pinching my cheek. 

"You're too close." Yoongi said bluntly, looking him in the eye, though not bothering to come any closer. Jimin frowned, letting go. 

"Mean." I stuck my tongue out at Yoongi. "Don't worry about him, Jimin. You're cute too!" 

Jimin's eyes gleamed, and he made his way over to me, about to say something, but was cut off with Taehyung. "How about me, Suyung-ah? Am I cute too?" 

I pursed my lips, "Of course! All of you guys are cute!" 

"But who's cutest?" Jungkook suddenly butted in, resting his head in his hands and starting doing aegyo. And before I even knew it, the three were competing on who was the cutest by doing all sorts of things. 

"I'm the cutest for Yuna, of course!" Hobi said. "I don't have to do anything." 

"Yeah, yeah." Jungkook waved a hand, before flashing me a heart and a bunny smile. "Yuna! I'm the cutest one, right? I'm the youngest, too!" 

"Age doesn't matter!" Taehyung shot back, before flashing me different kinds of smiles and flashing me song hearts. "I want to pinch your cheeks, but Yoongi-hyung might get mad.." he looked over his shoulder. 

"No! I'm the cutest!" Jimin defended, giving me one of his eye smiles. "You can tell just by looking at me, right, Yuna?" 

I laughed on how they were acting and waved a hand. "Whatever. Namjoon and Seokjin win this." I said. Namjoon started panicking, while Seokjin scoffed.

"I'm not cute," he protested, making his way in front of us and running his fingers through his hair. "Can't you tell? I'm worldwide handsome." 

"They're pretty handsome, too." I added, making my way to the front door. I mean.. what was taking Jaehee so long? I looked over my shoulder. "Come on, all of you are worldwide handsome for me." 

I knocked on the door again. "Jaehee?" 

"Ah! My hearteu." Hobi exclaimed, placing a hand on his chest. "Yuna, you are the sweetest." 

Namjoon smiled slyly and gave me a thumbs up. 

Jimin, who was blushing madly and seemed to appreciate it a lot, and I mean a lot, ran over to me and gave me a hug. "Yuna! You're so adorable!" 

"From my angle," Jungkook started. "It looks like Yuna's giving you a piggyback ride." 

Jimin gave me an excited look. 

"Do it!" Taehyung grinned. "Suyung's strong, I mean.. have you seen her throw a punch?" 

"Hmm." I replied, before bending down. "I'll try and carry you.. Jimin, don't blame me if we both fall on the floor.. you might be heavier than I expect." 

"I'm light Yuna, I swear!" Jimin reassured. 

"Oi," Yoongi cut off. "What are you doing?" 

"Come on, Yoongi." Seokjin waved a hand. "She'll be fine.."