Chapter Ten

To: Namjoon 

Topic: Matters 

Are you available this weekend? Or are you still to busy over PY? Either way, if you want to, or have any time, go with us to the festival. 

I sent the message and sighed. Sure, we've only known each other for like, a day; but I guess he seemed like a fun guy if I knew him well enough. I slung my bag over my shoulder and made my way to the infirmary. 

Jaehee was off with Hobi and Jungkook to their dance clubs. She was in the classical genre, so they still don't get to see each other even though they're under the same club. 

I started walking. If this Baekhyun didn't have a home, would my parents even allow him to stay, at least for a while, at my home? It's not like we only had two rooms. I guess.. it depends on how he'll act around me, huh? 

My phone buzzed. 

From: Namjoon 

Topic: No. 

I'm too busy. And besides, don't you have your own group of friends? 

I rolled my eyes at his message and didn't even bother replying. I knocked on the door of the infirmary. 

I stood there for a while, until I finally got impatient and slowly opened the door.  I peeked my head inside and realised that the nurse was probably out, probably in the restroom or something. I cleared my throat and walked inside. 

Fortunately, Baekhyun's bed was only in front of me. I sighed and made my way over to him. I placed my bag on the bedside table and sat on the side of the bed, staring at him. 

I felt so creepy doing this. God. Suyung, stop. But.. if I had to be honest, he looked really cute and peaceful and WHAT THE HELL. I shook my head, feeling heat rise up my cheeks. 

"What are you doing here?" my heart skipped a beat at the sound of his voice. But unlike before, his voice was full of life. I slowly turned my head to see him staring at me with the same cold eyes. 

"I saved you from jumping off a cliff. Literally." I shot back. What was with his attitude? Was he out of his mind? Did he.. have amnesia? "Oh my god, do you remember anything? My name? Your name?" 

He scoffed and sat up, only to flinch. 

"What's with you.." I trailed off, placing a hand on his chest and helping him lay down again. "I don't get why you're hurt, but rest.." 

"I know you." he pointed out. "You told me your name.. why would I forget?" 

"You know, then!" I narrowed my eyes, standing up and pointing at him in the process. Was he really this annoying? When was the cold guy I saved earlier? "Byun Baekhyun, give your saviour more respect." 

"I didn't ask you to save me." he said sarcastically. "It was my choice, pabo. Mind your own business." 

"Sheesh." I scowled, placing a hand on his forehead. Feeling his high temperature, I make my way to where I assumed the towels were and washed it, before approaching him again. "You have a fever." I planted the towel on his forehead. 

"Why do you care so much?" he glared at me, but didn't bother slapping my hand away or anything to make me feel unwanted. I guess he was a man of words, huh? "I don't even know you." 

"Well, you do now." I shrugged. "Rhee Suyung." 

"You're not even pretty." he said, moving his hand and lightly flicked my forehead. I backed away a bit at his touch.