Chapter Twenty-Seven

"I don't think we're going to achieve much things if we go with this large group." I state, just before we entered school. Honestly, I wasn't much into ghost-hunting now that Jungkook brought someone along. And I was calming down every nerve in my body to try and not beat him up.

"I say we separate into groups." I shrugged.

"I want to be with Yuna!" Jimin said, continuing to cling unto me. Hobi raised his hand, signalling he wanted to come with my group, too.

I narrowed my eyes when most of them wanted to come with me. So I cleared my throat and made my way to where Jungkook and Jia were standing. "I would want to come with them.."

Before anyone even got to speak up, Yoongi already pushed the door open, saying: "I'm grouped with Suyung."

Jimin and Hobi frowned. I wanted to get to know Jia more.. partly because she didn't give much of a fist good impression, as I was really annoyed by Jungkook.

"We'll walk around the ground floor." Jimin said, smiling small. "I'll text you once we find something cool and interesting!"

"Or we could just shout if we get scared." Hobi said, clinging unto Namjoon, who didn't seem like he was enjoying it much. Jaehee was still quiet, not even meeting my eyes.

Once we separated, I stepped forward to try and grab Jungkook by the ear, but was stopped when I felt someone tug on my sleeve,

"Suyung.. this is exactly why I came with you. Talk to him about it anytime but now." he chided, his voice low so that only the two of us would hear him. I scoffed.

"He's so dense!" I exclaimed, Jia and Jungkook's head turning to look at us, as my voice was probably too loud for that part. Yoongi cursed under his breath.

"Just... later." he stated, before standing up straight again and pocketing his hands. I sighed and started glaring at Jungkook's back. As much as I loved him, him not being considerate was just so..

Annoying.

"Let's go to the 4th floor." Jungkook smiled widely. "I heard it's the most haunted place in school. Let's check it for ourselves!"

"Oh, I can check it myself!" I snapped, walking past him so I was in front. "This isn't even scary! This is boring." I said, confidently walking up the steps.

I heard Jia chuckle, "Well, you're really brave, that's admirable. And I can't believe Yoongi's here.. I thought you never attended stuff like this?" she turned her head to look at Yoongi, who was behind her.

He shrugged, "Things change."

She laughed softly and patted his head. "Still surprising for someone as cardinal."

Yoongi brushed the top of his head, not meeting Jia's eyes as he talked. "You're always really curious, aren't you? I'm surprised you haven't bombard Suyung with questions."

She scoffed, before turning to me. "I really like your name.. say.. how did all of you meet each other? All of you are just so adorable. I wish me and my friends were like you.. though, I don't even have a group of friends do begin with."

Since she expected a reply from me, I spoke.

"Me and Jungkook are childhood friends. The others.. we just happened to meet each other at school.. that's all." I said, not really putting much detail into my words. I just didn't like her.. I shouldn't act like this, but Jungkook..

The way he mentioned her, I just didn't like it. I wasn't psychic, but I had a bad feeling about her. Not that my instincts were always right about things.