Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Jaehee, I don't really see why I have to present myself like I'm going to get married." I said, moving my hands up to my hair. She slapped my hand away and turned my chair so I could see myself in the mirror.

"Tch, I worked hard for your hair and make-up, don't ruin it!" she said, adding hairspray to my hairdo. I sighed and eyed myself in the mirror. She actually did a good job. My hair was curled and was loose, while she just added light make-up on my face.

The only thing that ruined the mood was my pajamas. She groaned and sat on the edge of the bed. "You really don't have a dress? A skirt besides your uniform? Anything?" she stood up and made her way to my closet.

"Nothing." I said cheekily. "Can't I just go in pants?"

She scoffed, "No! It's a formal event. You have to wear something like a skirt. Come on, just do this for me! I wane you to have a strong stage presence!"

I bit my gums. I guess she was right about that - but I didn't really know where we were going to get myself a dress.

Her phone buzzed. She pulled it from her pocket and smiled. "Agh, nevermind! Problem solved, girlaloo!" she pulled the door open, revealing Hobi and the others boys. Hobi placed a box on my bed.

"Jaehee told me you didn't have anything to wear, and my sister was nice enough to let me borrow something for you in her wardrobe!" he pulled out a beautiful, elegant white dress.

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "It's too short."

"But Yuna would look so cute in it!" Jimin smiled widely. "It would probably reach her knees. It wouldn't be too short.. cause she's the short one!"

I flashed him a playful glare, before walking inside the bathroom to get changed. I put on the dress, before looking at myself in theirror inside the bathroom.

"What's taking you so long?" Jungkook whined. "Your mother is waiting too, you know. And besides.. I heard that there's plenty of candy and snacks in that town! An ice skating rink, too!"

I heard Jaehee gasp from the other side of the door, "Really? Yuna! Come on, you better hurry!"

The place sounded way too familiar. But I didn't really have a choice, did I? I sighed and opened the door to reveal myself to them. Namjoon nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

"Presentable and sexy." he complimented, earning a nudge from Yoongi and a glare from Hobi.

"Yuna! You're so cute!" Jimin clapped. "You should wear dresses more often.. but my heart might run out of my chest!" he pinched my cheeks.

"Hey!" Jaehee slapped Jimin's hand away. "I worked hard on her foundation!"

"Does your camera just have to have a flash?" Jungkook complained as Hobi kept taking pictures. I could tell his volume was on max, too.

"Sorry!" he apologised.

We exited my room and found myself face to face with my parents that were dressed formally. My mother smiled and made her way over to me.

"Ah.. you grew to become a beautiful young lady." she said, adjusting my dress and placing a hand on my cheek. I smiled back.

"Of course I did." I grinned. "I got it from you."

She laughed softly. I turned to my father, "You aren't coming with us.. dad?"

He shook his head and pulled me into his arms. "Nobody's going to watch over the flower shop while you're all gone.. though I'm on full support! Go win that recital and bring home some meat!"