Chapter Forty-Eight

"Where have you two been?" Jaehee was the first one to speak, eyeing me and Taehyung. I sat next to Yoongi, while he sat down next to Jimin. I hoped she would think the blush on my face was makeup.

"Fresh air!" Taehyung laughed.

"Yes." I said quickly.

"You can get food now." Namjoon said, drinking some water. "And right after this, I believe the dance-off is on?"

"Yes!" Hobi nodded.

I stood up and excused myself to go get myself some food. I grabbed a plate from one of the tables and was overjoyed when I found fried chicken in the very last pan. Once I was done, I returned to our table.

It was nice that the auditorium wasn't cramped. In fact, we had lots of space. I guess there aren't much highschoolers than I thought, which was pretty weird. I sat down and said my prayers, before starting to eat.

"What drinks do you want?" Yoongi asked, standing up and scanning everyone in the table. I realised Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook weren't around, so they were probably in the bathroom or talking to other people.

"Just water." I reply.

"Wow, when did you become so hospitable?" Seokjin joked. "Soda!"

"Water as well." Hobi said.

"I'll have orange juice. I think it's located at the very end of the drinks." Namjoon comments.

"I'm fine." Jaehee reassured, on her phone. "Hey, you guys, can you get in close for a photo?" Yoongi nodded and walked away to get our drinks. I followed Jaehee's words and sat on someone else's seat, posing with a peace sign.

"Ah, it's cute!" she smiled, as I went back to my seat.

"Ooh, let me see!" Hobi exclaimed.

I continued eating as Hobi and Jaehee started talking really loudly and taking pictures with their volume on max and their flash on, oh wait, that was only Hobi. But yeah, you get the point.

"Here." Yoongi placed a glass of water beside my plate, another glass on his other hand, though I assumed it was his as he sipped on it.

"Hey, where's the cola and juice?" Seokjin asked. Hobi turned his head. "And the water?"

Yoongi sat down. "Yeah, about that.. you see, I only have two hands. Which means I could only carry 2 glasses at the same time."

"Oh well thanks for asking what we wanted." Namjoon groaned and motioned Seokjin to go with him to get their drinks. By this time, the other three were back.

"I heard they choose one prom queen and king." Jungkook said, slipping in his seat. "Do you think any of us'll win?"

"Come on," Jaehee playfully rolled her eyes. "If there's anyone, it's going to be me! Or Suyung. Just kidding. I don't know, maybe it'll be someone from class C or something."

"I won't be surprised if one of them is you." I shrugged. "All of you look handsome today! I mean, I'd be lying if I said you didn't, if you look at the other tables.."

"What about the other tables?" Jimin asked curiously, looking over his shoulder and finding girls with their eyes glued on our table.

"See?" I said proudly.

"Why aren't other guys looking?" Taehyung questioned. "Like.. you and Jaehee look so pretty today!"

"That sounded wrong." I laughed. "I don't really like it when people stare at me. I mean, except for certain people of course." I give him a sly smile, which he returned.