Chapter Fifty-Six

"Hey." I looked down and find Jungkook smiling up at me. His smile dropped. "Why are you crying? Aish.. is it Taehyung?" I didn't reply, since his gaze ended up lowering on my left hand. "Yuna.. are you okay?"

He tried to sit up and reach for my hand, but I moved so he could see it better. I could barely move my fingers, it was almost as if I couldn't control them. And the slightest touch or movement hurt. 

"It isn't Taehyung.. and I'm okay." I reassured. Even smiling hurt my cut cheek. Geez.. can't I just be happy? 

"What happened?" he questioned. "Your cheek and your hand.." 

"It's a long story." I sighed, but told him everything. About the woman that shot him, what happened to me, to Mina, between me and my mother.. he nodded and listened throughout the whole story. 

"And.. Eomanim blames you for that?" he frowned. "Yuna.. it isn't your fault.. don't let her words get to you. Nami looks up to you now.. and if you think you're alone.. you aren't." 

I found my cheek hurting again, which meant I was unconsciously smiling at his words the whole time. 

There was a soft knock on the door, and Jaehee poked her head inside. Seeing me, she frowned and ran over, feeling her tightly wrap her arms around me. "Suyung.. I'm sorry if I wasn't there.. what happened?" 

Making their way over, was Hobi, Seokjin, and Namjoon. 

I gave her a look that I would explain later as Hobi gasped. "Yuna! Have you changed your gauze? It's probably sore. And your cheek, have you changed your bandage?" he moved closer and started observing me. 

"Yes, the nurses did it." I reassured, smiling small. "I'm okay.. really." 

"Can you hold something with your left hand.. at all?" Namjoon spoke, making his way over and handing me a bouquet of flowers he got for Jungkook. 

"I haven't tried." I said, pursing my lips and reaching for the bouquet. I secretly wished that my grip would be as strong as before, but as I grabbed it, the bouquet fell on the floor a second being in my grasp. 

My hand was so weak. 

"Aish.. I guess you should let your hand rest for now so it can regain it's strength back.. okay?" Namjoon said. 

Seokjin grabbed the bouquet from the floor and placed it on the bedside table, giving me a bright smile as he placed a paper bag on another stand. "Don't worry, hyung. I brought chicken! And it's from that restaurant you liked." 

I felt myself smiling again. Excited, I made my way to where he was and sat down before the table. 

"Yah, Yuna might not leave some for me!" Jungkook complained, laughing. 

I didn't really thought how I could eat if my dominant hand was broken. So when Seokjin pulled out the box of chicken from the paper bag, I found myself sulking again. God. 

"Say, where's Taehyung and the others?" Jaehee groaned and started going on her phone. "Didn't we talk.. 12? It's 2 already." 

"Yes. And you went here at 2." Jungkook added. 

She flushed, "I was doing my makeup!" 

"But you look cuter without makeup." he said quickly. Once realising what he just said, he pulled the covers up to his face. "I mean, nothing." 

Jaehee's mouth went agape, her face red. "I'm just.. going to go and call the others." and she exited the room. 

I moved my right hand to get some chopsticks. I opened the box and found myself face to face with the ever so familiar chicken that I loved so much.