Chapter Fifty-Seven

"I want to enroll her into school." I admitted as we exited the hospital. I've been thinking about it for a while, even when Mina was still here, and I finally decided that I should. "Do you think it's a good idea?"

"Do you think it's a good idea," he mocked my tone, before smiling. "I think it's a great idea! Wah, Yuna, that's.. admirable of you. Don't tell me you're using your own money to pay her tuiton?"

I pursed my lips and drifted my gaze from him, walking down the steps, "Then I won't."

"No way," his mouth went agape and followed. "Yuna, how about Ahjussi? Ahjumma? Or Nami's inheritance from Noona?"

"They're already having a hard time managing the shop." I let out a sigh and turned to a street. I was so stressed these past few days, and every so often, my head would hurt. And I wanted to sleep. But when I try to, I couldn't.

"I can support her that way." I said softly, slowly stopping in my tracks. I found myself staring at the emerald necklace around my neck, and Taehyung made his way beside me. "But I'm not sure if I would claim her as my daughter."

As we started walking again, I felt his hand brush against mines. And unconsciously, my cold hand slipped itself into his, and I gently started dangling our hands as we walked.

"Why?" Taehyung questioned. "Yuna.. you enrolling her in a school and paying her tuiton.. not any Aunt can provide that."

I stared at him for a while, till I finally got flustered at his gaze and turned away. "I don't know if I can carry such weight on my shoulders. Look at me, Taehyung, and judge me the way you know me."

I stopped. "Am I someone who could cook well? Am I someone who can navigate my way through cities? Am I someone Nami can fully depend on? Someone-"

I felt his lips on mines. And since I would always give in in his touch, I ended up kissing him back. I pulled away first, no surprise.

He really liked cutting me off this way, did he?

I was blushing so hard, I might as well have a nosebleed. Taehyung pecked my lips. "So what if you can't cook well.. if you can't tell your way around? Your love is so.. beautiful and uplifting.. and.."

"I.. know that." our faces were so close, I could smell his minty breath. "Everything about you is so mesmerising.. and you may not know it, but you're naturally caring and thoughtful.. and you know.. that I love you for that.."

And when I had my doubts, he always had to say a speech, didn't he?

I found myself smiling at his words, before closing the gap between us and planting a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Stay there." I motioned over to a restaurant across the street. "I'll get Nami. Alright?"

He smiled like a little kid, still not over our little moment, but crossed the street anyways. I entered the flower shop and made my way to my room.

Unfortunately, Nami was still sleeping.

She was really tired last night, wasn't she?

I decided to prepare her clothes before waking her up. I gathered all of her belongings from Mina's room and placed them inside mine's, so after about 10 minutes, my room was quite claustrophobic.

I then made my way to my closet and started searching for an ever so familiar savings box. I pulled it out and poured the money on my desk.

There wasn't much, but this was surely enough if I added it with my current money! I stuffed the money in my wallet.