Chapter Thirteen

It was usually me waking Jungkook whenever it was his birthday, but this time, I woke up with him barging in and jumping on top of me. What a kid. 

"It's my birthday!" he announced, a party hot on top of his head. He grinned at me with his bunny teeth and placed a party hat on my head, too. 

"Be quiet." I growled, my eyes fluttering open to see my alarm clock. "It's 6AM, what do you want me to do?" 

"We have breakfast! You're lucky my birthday is on a Saturday!" he said lightly pulling on my arm. "We eat at my favourite restaurant with the others!" 

I couldn't help but giggle on how childish he was being, all excited for his birthday. I gave in and groaned, sitting up, my forehead hitting his. 

"Ow!" we said in union. He placed a hand on his forehead and stood up. "I think I'm going to have a bruise.. but anyways, it's my birthday, so hurry up Yuna, I'm going to go to the living room to wake up Baekhyun!" he shut the door closed to let me prepare. 

I ended up wearing a white t shirt, with a jacket on top, black leggings, and some rubber shoes (which were too big for me, but Baekhyun insisted me to wear it in the meantime). I tied my hair into a ponytail and walked out of my room. 

"What took you so long?" Jungkook scoffed, as him and Baekhyun were eating some cookies in the flower shop. 

"It literally took me 3 minutes to get ready. Both of you are so inhuman." I rolled my eyes and grabbed one of the cookies. "Since it's your birthday, treat us?" 

"Nah." he stuck out his tongue. 

Baekhyun laughed and opened the door for the both of us. "I didn't get him anything for his birthday, so I think I need to treat him for today." 

I playfully rolled my eyes and made my in front of them, walking backwards, my hands pocketed. "You do know that means you have to pay for all of our meals." 

He shrugged. "I have money." 

Jungkook pointed at Baekhyun teasingly. "Yuna, you are going to marry a rich man." 

I flushed and playfully hit him in the shoulder, as Baekhyun just laughed it off. "I'm assuming the others are already there?" 

"Most likely." I replied, scoffing at Jungkook. I tightened my grip around my shoulderbag, which was luckily big enough to fit my gift for him. "We all have to be the one adjusting for Jungkook." 

"That's a lie!" he stuck his tongue out. 

"I'm going to the river with you, pabo." I said, lightly bonking him on the head. "Because I'm a good friend." 

His smile dropped. "Y-Yuna.. are you sure?" 

I rolled my eyes and gave them a reassuring smile. Even Baekhyun frowned when I mentioned coming with them. "I'm going to be alright." 

He sighed and nodded, before directing his gaze in front. We waved at the three people waiting for us at the restaurant, who luckily happened to get us seats. 

I sat between Jaehee and Hobi while the other three sat in front of us. 

We ordered our food. 

"Oh my god!" Hobi said in english, staring at me with wide eyes as I enumerated the food I wanted. "Yuna, how can you be ordering so much?" 

"How can you be so light when you eat like.." Baekhyun's voice trailed off. 

"A monster!" Namjoon finished, as I handed my menu back to the waiter, who was on his second page.