Chapter Four

"Yuna..." Hobi begged, pushing his math notebook over to me. "Please help me."

Jaehee, who was beside me, cocked an eyebrow at Hobi's action, while Jungkook stopped in the midst of computing answers. "Wah.. you never told me you were good at math." she pouted.

"Me too," Jaehee and Jungkook said in union, making Jaehee blush and purse her lips. "Really, I don't get our lesson. It's just so complicated."

Hobi frowned. "Come on, at least teach me first, Yuna? Math is our next subject after lunch. I'm dead if I don't get this done by then. Pretty please?"

I sighed and grabbed his notebook, then started writing down everything he needed to do, basically the formula, except added some techniques he could use just in case he was in trouble. I was teaching Jaehee, when suddenly I was distracted by loud screams entering.

"Ah! Seokjin is so handsome." I heard most of them say. I slightly turned my head and saw a senior making his way to one of the tables, some girls following his trail. He started eating on his own, smiling at the girls from time to time, but nonetheless didn't seem to be too bothered.

"Seokjin?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"You haven't heard of him?" Jaehee questioned, closing her notebook as I started writing the exact same formula in Jungkook's notebook. I shook my head. "He's the senior heartthrob, Kim Seokjin. Almost every girl in campus has a crush on him."

I turned my head to glance at him again. "I guess he's good-looking."

"And get this: he's smart, nice, and he's amazing at cooking! Girls are dying to get a taste of his cooking." she added, resting her chin on top of her palm, four of our gazes on him.

I was tempted to talk to him; partly because he was alone, and partly because he seemed nice anyways. I wasn't used to seeing people being alone. Especially seniors..

"Maybe we should talk to him." I stood up, earning crazed glances from my friends.

"Uh.. and why is that?" Jaehee sighed, tapping her fingers on the table. "Are you already falling for him, Suyung? Just admit it." she playfully punched my shoulder, making me roll my eyes.

"What's with you teasing me so much about my lovelife?" I managed to chuckle, then shook my head. "Nah. He seems nice, doesn't he?"

"Well, I want him to be my friend, too! Look at that smile! He's so handsome!" Hobi encouraged, standing up as well. "Oops, that sounded wrong, but you get what I mean!"

"I-"

The bell rang, cutting me off. Seokjin immediately stood up from the table, cleaning up his mess neatly, before walking out of the cafeteria. I ran my fingers through my hair out of frustration.

"Fine, I'll talk to him once I get to."

-

"So.. how was the audition for you and Jungkook?" I asked them, licking my vanilla ice cream. I turned on my heel so I was walking backwards in front of them. Get this; I'm not a fan of chocolate. Call me crazy, but I've never been into it. Unlike Jungkook..

"We killed it, Yuna." Jungkook smiled widely, raising a thumbs up, since he was holding chocolate ice cream in his other hand.

"And we got in!" Hobi added, lending out his free hand for Jungkook. Jungkook glanced at it for a while, then grinned and high-fived him.

"Well, consider this ice cream as a treat from me then." I laughed, now walking normally. "I'm proud of you two."

"We didn't audition together, though." Hobi said, smiling. "Jungkook here sure has a competitive spirit. He wanted to watch me perform, and he wanted me to watch him perform. I guess that still makes us rivals, huh?"