Chapter Thirty-Nine

It was..

My birthday!!

And I happened to be proud of the outfit that I wore! Because you see, whenever Jaehee styled me, I just felt a little uncomfortable. I feel like my actions become so limited it drives me crazy.

I hear a knock on my door, signalling the others' arrival. I was so excited for today! I was once again going to Seoul with them. Lucky for me, Jungkook managed to convince my parents about it.

I gave my outfit one last look, before grabbing my bag from my bed, shouldering it and opening the door. I felt arms wrap around me, and I see Jungkook smiling at me.

"Happy Birthday, Yuna!" he said excitedly. Get this: my birthday was the only day of the year wherein Jungkook was in incredibly nice and sweet to me, so I usually looked forward to that as well.

They ended up singing Happy birthday, while I was forcefully sat down on the edge of my bed, telling me to open their gifts first.

"I already got a cab," Namjoon started, as he sat down on one of the chairs across from me. "But I guess we can do this before going."

"Open my gift first!" Jaehee said excitedly, pushing a box over to me. I laughed at her excitement and unwrapped the ribbon around it, before pulling out a blue backpack.

"Gah, you know me too well." I grinned. I wasn't really a fan of using shoulder bags, and my reason for that as a kid was that I "couldn't run fast" whenever I wore them. I placed it back in it's box and pushed it behind me.

I felt someone sit beside me, making me turn my head, to see Yoongi. He gave me one of his gummy smiles and handed me a black ipod. "Keep it."

"Woah, you're giving her your ipod?" Namjoon asked.

"I have two." he reassured. "And there are already songs there.. Happy birthday, Suyung." I smiled, thanking him and placing the ipod behind me, where I would keep their gifts in the meantime.

But what I didn't expect from Yoongi was when I felt him pull me in for a hug. I hugged back, rolling my eyes at Hobi, who was taking photos at a max volume and with a flash on.

After a while, he finally pulled away, but didn't move from his place. Seokjin then approached me, with another box that he placed on my lap. "Happy birthday, hyung."

I opened it and pulled out a red and white sweater. "Ah, this is so pretty, Seokjin! Thank you."

"Yuuunaaa!" Jimin sang, and I feel him tackle me into my bed with a huge hug. I laughed, sitting up, while Yoongi started scolded him, which he of course, ignored. "You are so cute today! but you know what will make you cuter?"

I smiled. "What?"

He pulled out a scarf out of nowhere and wrapped it around my neck, his eyes softening when it met mines again. "A scarf that I made.. for like.. a month."

"Woah, Jimin." I grinned, as he finished wrapping the scarf around my neck. Sighing, I moved my head closer and planted a quick kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."

He turned his head and blushed. "Yuna! You just turned a thousand times cuter! Ah.. my heart." he placed a hand on his chest whilst blushing hard, trying to cover his blush by turning away.

"I just noticed you always wore bracelets," Taehyung spoke up, placing a beautiful, stainless bracelet with a leaf charm on my hand. "This was from my family.."

I looked up at him. "Ah.. thank you for this, Taehyung." I wore the bracelet, making my right hand look a bit weird since I had two bracelets. "I'll treasure it!"