Chapter Forty-Seven

As expected, he was by the river. He didn't seem to be aware of my presence, too.

I walked down the steps, trying to make the least sound I could possibly in heels. Once I landed, I let out a quiet chuckle and from behind, placed my hands on top of his eyes and placed a quick peck on his cheek.

"Guess who." I lowered my voice, attempting to copy his.

I hear him laugh and turn around, smiling at me. "Aish, Yuna, what are you doing here?"

I leaned on one of the trees. "More like.. what are you doing here?"

He leaned on the tree right across from me and shrugged. "We have something in common: We're both easily overwhelmed... So you guessed it!"

"Your outfit says the complete opposite of what you really are." I say randomly, resting an elbow on my knee and placing my chin on top of my palm. "Oh wait, nevermind."

He raised a brow, "What?"

"Your suit says 'flirty'," I pointed out. "And you're flirty too. I almost forgot about that."

His mouth went agape and his eyes widened, and he pushed himself from the rock. "I'm not flirty, Yuna!" he defended, before cupping his face with his hands and started doing aegyo. "This is just me!"

"That's another side of you." I grinned.

He returned it. Then an idea probably popped in his mind because right after that, he started jumping excitedly like a kid. "Oh my god! Yuna! I just thought about it, can you please do aegyo, please?"

I blinked a few times.

Now that I think about it, I've never really done it. I mean.. I don't see the purpose why me and Jungkook had to do that to each other, so..

"I'll try.." I pursed my lips and started thinking about what to do. Do I give him a normal smile? Do I raise the pitch of my voice? Do I have to bash my eyelashes? And for some reason, my mind wandered off to Seokjin's pun jokes.

"Taehyung, I'm getting bored with this river." I say, turning my head to look at the riverbank flowing calmly.

He frowned, "Why?"

I cracked a smile, "I think it's getting too mainstream."

I felt good about my joke since he ended up laughing. "Yuna, You must be hanging out too much with Seokjin-hyung. Why not hang out with me more so you could like me back?"

I flushed, before looking up at him. "See! This is exactly what I told you about being so flirty!"

"I'm not flirty." he said quickly. "I just like you."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "And you already know I like you back.."

"Of course!" he replied, inching closer. He then pulled me by the hand and lead me to an empty ground. "And since I insist.."

He bowed down and let go of my hand, holding his out again. "Yuna, will you dance with me?"

I blushed furiously. "Taehyung.. I don't know how to dance."

"That's okay." he reassured, standing up and moving closer. He then started to instruct me. "You just place this hand on my shoulder, I place my hand on your waist, we hold our hands like this, and just.. follow after me."

He stepped forward, making me step backward. He smiled at me. "See? That's it."

I accidentally stepped on his foot, making me pull away from him in surprise. "Oh my god! Taehyung, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked quickly, checking to see if he was okay.