Chapter Thirty-Six

A week passed, and turns out, the kissing scene, where we left off, they still didn't know how to 'deal' with it. 

"Okay.. so about the kissing scene.." Jaehee trailed off, turning the script pages to the last page, her gaze landing on me and Taehyung. 

"Hold up," Yoongi spoke up. "They're not gonna get a kissing scene. No way in hell." 

Me and Taehyung were quiet as some of them started speaking up if they wanted us to do it or not. To be honest, I didn't want to. I didn't want my first kiss to be.. fake! 

"Don't worry." Namjoon reassured, toning everyone down. "We're not going to let them kiss. Since it's one of the last scenes you two are going to be in, you might as well lean in, and then we will shut off the lights, and you exit the scene. Then we enter another."

"Yes please." Hobi sighed, running his fingers through his hair. I sighed in relief, slapping hands with Taehyung. 

"So I guess you guys need to practice.." Seokjin pursed his lips. "You know.. leaning in and having your faces close." 

"Like this.." Taehyung started, and god, I wasn't ready. If I didn't react fast enough, his lips would've been on mines. I blushed madly. 

"God, Taehyung, don't do that without warning!" I exclaimed, feeling Hobi pull me on the arm, letting me sit beside him. He turned to Taehyung. 

"No, Taehyung.. stay there." Hobi instructed, pointing at a nearby tree, where Namjoon was. Taehyung laughed softly, but followed his order anyways. Cause if you didn't follow this Hobi, he's gonna end up nagging at you. 

"The scripts aren't as difficult." Yoongi said. "I finished it yesterday, no sweat. All I have to do is train my voice into sounding like a narrator. I don't have much to do now." 

"Yuna," I hear a voice from my side. I turned my head, seeing Jimin waving at me. "You're cute. Have I told you that yet? Have you eaten today?" 

I laughed softly. "You're cute too. And yes for both of your questions." 

"We finished making the costumes yesterday!" Taehyung said excitedly. "Maybe an hour from now.. is what I actually mean. In the meantime, we should start practicing." 

"You're right." Namjoon said, pushing himself off from the tree. "First scene!" 

"This fits perfectly." I smiled, looking at myself in the mirror. I wasn't really into dresses, but this one was really pretty. It was old-fashioned and simple. 

"Yuna!" Jimin tackled me in a hug. "You're so cute! Let's take a photo!" he took out his phone and took a photo of both of us. "I didn't know you could be cuter!" 

"It was just a pink dress," Taehyung said. "We added some frills and other stuff to make it look prettier and attention-catching! We did a good job, didn't we?" 

Taehyung was dressed well, too. He looked like a prince.. his outfit really suited him. Everyone had their own made costumes, too. 

"Okay, one last scene." Seokjin announced, to us and the crowd. "And then everyone gets to go home, yay! Let's do this on a performance level, everyone!" 

Since me and Taehyung won't appear in a few scenes, we decided to practice our last scene which involved the 'leaning in' part. 

"I love you Cosette." he recited, placing a hand behind my neck, while I place mine on his cheek, caressing it. 

"I love you too.. Marius." his expression was so realistic, I felt my heart skip a beat when he closed his eyes and leaned in. God.. where were my skills going? I closed my eyes and leaned in as well.