Chapter Sixty-Eight

"Hyung!" Seokjin sang, running over to me and tackling me in a huge hug. I laughed and hugged back right away. Luckily, Nami was with Taehyung, or else his hug tackle would've been dangerous.

"You're already graduating." I smiled as Yoongi approached me as well, the others behind them. It was already the end of the school year.. how could it be that fast?

Yoongi moved closer, and for a moment, I thought he was going to hug me, until he flicked my forehead. "Stop frowning. Do you want to get wrinkles?"

"Well she's gonna have a mark on her forehead if you keep doing that." Namjoon pointed out.

"Me and Yoongi have prepared something special!" Seokjin beamed. "You guys better enjoy it. We worked hard."

"I," Yoongi emphasised. "Just kidding. Yeah."

"How about we take one last photo?" Jaehee smiled.

My mouth went agape, "There is no 'last' in this group of friends!"

She flashed me a small smile and held up her phone so everyone can fit in the picture. Though I know this wasn't the last, it still felt like it. Seokjin or Yoongi weren't going to be around as much anymore.

"Will you be here for the summer?" Taehyung asked.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow." Seokjin answered. "We need to get used to the city, they said. But we'll be back on weekends, I swear."

"Ah!" Jimin cried.

"Bring me some chicken from Seoul every week, please?" I gave them a pleading look.

"If we have enough money, yeah." Yoongi shrugged. "We'll bring everyone chicken."

"Yay!" Hoseok said, before pointing at the school. "Also, Seokjin-hyung, Yoongi, I think the teachers are calling for you."

"Aish, we better go." Seokjin excused, and with that, they scurried off, dressed in their graduation outfit. I felt like a mother being all proud, even though we just met this year.

We made our way inside the gymnasium, where the ceremony was going to be. On the way, I gently held Nami's hand. I looked up at Taehyung, who was on her other side. "You better trim her bangs later."

Taehyung flashed me a cheeky smile, "Of course!"

We entered the gymnasium and occupied the chairs. "Let's go to Seokjin's house after this!" Jaehee said excitedly.

"Will his parents even allow us?" Jungkook questioned her.

"I plan things beforehand," she reassured. "Aish, of course they will!"

So that was decided. The ceremony started before I even processed anything that happened. As the teacher announced the students' names, my gaze landed on Yoongi, who was standing next to a man.

My lips twitched into a smile.

It was his dad.

From what I understood, they didn't have a close or good relationship. And it was my first time seeing him. Yoongi seemed genuinely happy, and it made my heart light. Seokjin, on the other hand, was laughing loudly with his parents. It was adorable.

"Kim Seokjin," Seokjin and his parents excitedly walked up the stairs. Apparently, he got an award for being the most 'hospitable' student. Probably because he always brought everyone food..

There were a lot more Kims that came along, and we waited until we heard a familiar name:

"Min Yoongi," his father patted him on the back and offered him to walk first. He got an award for computer. Well, I guess that wasn't much of a surprise since he was always on electronics. Cough, his phone.