Chapter Forty-Nine

"Good morning, Jagi." Tae lifted his phone up so I could see his face. You see, me and Taehyung have been into video calling these past few days, and it was relaxing. He tensed when he realised what he just said. "I mean.. if I could call you that, of course." 

I laughed softly and sat up on my bed. "Call me that if you want." I insisted. "But I'm gonna keep calling you by your name." 

"Okie dokie," he replied, seemingly on a good mood. "Yuna,  what are you going to do today?" 

I shrugged and laid down again, lifting my phone up so he could see me and I could see him. It was a bit painful once your arm does that for a while, but I didn't mind, since I preferred seeing Taehyung clearly. 

"Not much, really." I admitted. "It's a Saturday, tomorrow is December 23rd, everyone is on christmas vacation.." 

His eyes lit up. "Can I go there?" 

My brows furrowed, "Why?" 

He frowned. "Because I have nothing to do." 

"Well maybe you should-" 

I was cut off when someone bursted inside my room. Geez, why is it that when entering my room, people can't just knock and go in politely? I should really remember to lock my door.. no wonder. 

I move my phone's position so Taehyung could see. Nami made her way over to me with a frown. "Auntie, Mommy is sick." 

I fought the urge to pinch her cheeks and just hug her so tight. She was so adorable, really! I smiled and placed my phone on my bedside table, letting it lay on something so it won't fall down. 

"Ah! She's so cute!" I heard Tae say from behind, but I ignored him and crouched down to Nami's height. 

"Nami, you should tell Grandma and and Grandpa if she's sick." I started, placing both hands on her shoulders. 

Her expression turned confused. "Grandma and Grandpa are busy.. and I want Mommy and Auntie to talk to each other.. I want Mommy to feel better, but I don't know how." 

I sighed and bit my lip. I guess I shouldn't laze out, and my resistance to people weren't really that strong. I stood up and gave her a small smile. "Alright. I'll just tell my friend about it." 

"Friend," she repeated. "Can I meet her?" 

I grabbed my phone from it's place and waved at Taehyung, turning to Nami. "Him. Say hi!" Tae went all excited and started introducing himself and all that, while all Nami could do was watch him and get all confused. 

"Ne, Jagi, what did she say?" Tae questioned as I moved the camera again. 

I pursed my lips. "Mina's sick today. And no one's taking care of her." 

"Does that mean I can go?" he persuaded. "I mean, now it gives me an even better reason to go there! What's her favourite food?" 

I turned to Nami, "What's your mother's favourite food, Nami?" 

She grinned and poked her cheeks. "Meat! And I love meat too!" 

I moved the camera again. "Meat. They both love meat." 

"Ah!" Tae laughed. "I'll be there in 10, goodbye!" he kissed the camera and before I even got to reply, he hung up. 

I wanted to tell him that I needed to ask my parents for permission before he was going to visit. But then again, everybody loved going to the shop without permission.. cause after al, it is a shop. 

"Auntie, is your nickname Jagi?" Nami asked curiously, sitting on the edge of my bed. I blushed at her words and furiously shook my head. 

"N-No, Nami." I laughed awkwardly. "He just likes me, that's all."