↣ End

Phew. Finished the book in 3 months! I think I did okay, right? I may have had some plot holes here and there, but I don't think I left anything major out. Though she has lost plenty of loved ones and struggled through life, our Suyung and lovely peeps have gotten their happy ending.

She's a lucky one for getting it! 

The reason why this book is so long is because it doesn't have a sequel. So yeah.. the book is its own sequel, HAHA. 

I really loved and enjoyed writing this story. Like.. a lot! Suyung's character was so fun to write. She was independent, unpredictable, and strong! And you guys have come to know her pretty well! I'm pretty sure you ended up liking her too!

Jaehee got a lot of love, too! And most of you guys thought she was a bad guy! HAHA. But she turned out to be one of her most trusted friends.

I changed the epilogue so that it would be more similar to the others!

In my stories, I really try to make my characters someone readers get attached to, yes, I want them to read because of the members, because of the plot, but I also want them to love the characters, and I hope I fulfilled that for myself ♡

#TAESUNG will always be shipping, I tell you! 

I rarely do happy endings, so.. this is actually a memorable one. 

Thank you for supporting this story!! 

WHAT is your favourite #TAESUNG moment? 

comment your overall review of HARUM SCARUM here! ⇝

Keep on sailing the ship, and never forget the amazing, heartwarming, romantic and full of friendship adventure of Rhee Suyung - Harum Scarum.