Chapter Fourteen

"Mina'll be coming home."

My hand rested on the doorknob of my bedroom door. Was she coming home.. this soon? Believe me.. me and my sister don't have much of a good relationship. It's either we're strangers, acquaintances, or on bad terms.

There's nothing in between.

I took a deep breath and walked outside of my room, being greeted by my parents and Baekhyun, who was eating with them. I was glad they were nice enough to take him in.

What date was it? I turned my head to the calendar.

September 19.

Oh right. Days pass so quickly, do they? Tomorrow was the dance competition. And if I get to describe how excited I am for that, words aren't enough.

"When will she be coming home?" I asked curiously, giving my parents kisses on the cheek. I grabbed a loaf of bread and started eating while standing up, as I didn't have any more space.

"Suyung." Baekhyun smiled, standing up from his seat and offering me his. Having no choice, I flashed him a grateful smile as we exchanged places.

"In a month or two." Mother replied.

"Alright." I responded, as my parents started talking about my sister again. After I was done, Baekhyun helped me clean the table. As I let out a sigh and ran my fingers through my hair, finally getting everything done, he stared at me.

"Excited for tomorrow?"

I smiled with closed eyes and nodded. "It's been a while since I last visited Seoul.."

"Say.." he grinned. "Let's hangout for today."

I cocked an eyebrow and brought out my phone. "Let me call Jungkook-"

He stopped me from doing so. "No, just the two of us."

I blushed and pursed my lips. "W-What?"

He laughed and moved his hand, lightly pinching my cheek. "I'm asking you out on a date, pabo."

My eyes widened. Then I smirked and nodded. "Hmm. Where to?"

He grinned and gently pushed me to my room. "I know a nice place out of town. Wear clothes for a cold weather."

I laughed as he locked and closed the door for me. I heard his laugh from the other side of the door, maybe he was celebrating. I didn't know where he was taking me, but I followed his instructions and wore a coat.

Since I was so poor when it comes to clothes, I ended up using my sister's boots she left - not that she'll know. And here's the saddest part - I didn't have gloves.

I mean, if only I could use the gloves I had when I was young, sure.. but, hey! I grow..

I walked outside of my room and found Baekhyun waiting for me outside of the flower shop. He waved at me.

We started walking. "Where are you taking me? Is it far?"

He shook his head and flashed me a reassuring smile. "Somewhere.. just trust me. And no, we can just walk.. I already asked permission from your parents. It isn't that far."

"They actually said yes?" I couldn't help but grin. "Byun Baekhyun, are you a wizard?"

He chuckled. "They seemed pretty guilty about saying no. I persuaded them while you were preparing. I was that confident and excited to bring you out, Suyung!"

I lightly punched him on the shoulder as we walked side by side. "You're so weird."

"You're weirder." he stuck his tongue out, then he lowered his gaze and stared down on his feet as if it were that interesting. "You know, Suyung.." he started. "I'm going to move out of your house tomorrow. I feel bad."