Chapter Six

Sunday passed. I woke up to my phone buzzing, waking me up earlier than usual. I groaned and shifted on my bed, planting my face on my pillow, until my phone started continuously. 

Annoyed, I sat up and frustratingly grabbed on my locks, growling. Who would text me so early in the morning? 

It was an hour and a half early from school. Frowning, I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and opened my messages. 

From: Mingyu 

Topic: Happy now? 

The posters should be arriving today? Are they there now? Also, the form for joining is already in your mailbox, I suppose.. make sure to sign your friends up. I'll automatically let them join. Anyways, as expected, the event will be held here in one of Seoul's smaller venues next month. Thank me once we see each other again. 

I almost jumped out of joy reading his message. I replied with a huge thank you message, before jumping out of bed and deciding I should go early for today. I took my time to freshen up and change into my uniform, before tying my hair into a ponytail and walking outside of my room. 

I made breakfast for my family, leaving theirs with a cover and ate breakfast by myself. After I was done, I exited our house, and or flower shop. I grabbed the forms from the mailbox, before going back inside the house and filling up 2 forms. 

Lucky for me, Wendy was just strolling by. "Wendy!" I called. She turned her head and made her way over to me. 

"Hey! Need anything dear?" she smiled sweetly. I grinned cheekily and handed her the envelopes. "You know where to send this, right?" 

She looked down on the envelopes and chuckled. "You are one mischievous child, Yuna." 

I giggled and gave her a three finger salute. "Thank you!" 

Finally, I strolled to where Jungkook's house was. 

"Oi, Jungkook." I called from outside. Would his parents be annoyed? Here's an answer: No. They're pretty much used to me being here. His mom opened the door and smiled at the sight of me. 

"Ah, Suyung, Jungkook's still asleep." she motioned me to enter. I grinned and walked inside the house, not before taking off my shoes (which were from my elementary days, small, but I guess I had no choice). 

"I'll wake him up for you, Ahjumma." I said. She nodded, making me dart off upstairs and knock on his bedroom door. "Jungkook. Wake up." 

As expected, he answered the door after a few complaints from me. I couldn't help but burst out of laughter from what he looked like. "And you laugh at my bed hair? I almost forgot how severe yours was!" 

"Shut up, Yuna." he grumbled, rubbing his eyes and leaving the door open for me to come in. He flopped down on his bed, while I sat on the edge. "What are you doing here so early.. I'm sleepy." 

"Let's go to school already." I urged. "Come on..." I said, tugging on his arm. 

"Fine.. but you gotta treat me cotton candy on Saturday for waking me up so early." he said, getting up and grabbing his uniform from his closet, before entering the bathroom. 

"You didn't even treat me anything when you woke me up on the first day of school!" I defended, waiting for him. After a while, he walked out, his hair seemingly fine now. 

"How do you deal with that hair.." I murmured, but loud enough for him to hear. He rolled his eyes and pulled the door open. 

"Ever heard of gel?" and with that, we were off to school. As we walked, I gave Jungkook some mint that I hadn't realise was hanging out in my bag for a while now.