Chapter Thirty-Four

"Good morning!" Jaehee greeted, sitting beside me on the seats. Since cultural week was a week and a half from now, the school decided to put some tables and chairs outside of school so people would have a place to stay when waiting, I guess.

"Good morning." I greeted back, smiling. Ever since she and Jungkook had a 'thing', she ditched wearing her braids and ended up wearing them in a ponytail. It made her look more mature and prettier.

"I stayed up late last night to assign the roles." she said, pulling out a paper and a pen from her bag and placing it in front of us. "I assigned it with my knowledge with you, guys. Like.. the hard roles go to the actors.. and all."

We moved our heads so we could see.

Script writer/narrator: Yoongi

Enjolras - Jungkook

Gavroch - Jimin

Fantine - Mina

Cosette - Suyung

Marius - Taehyung

Eponine - Jaehee

Madame Thernadier - Lisa

Thernadier - Hoseok

Jean Valjean - Seokjin

Inspector Javert - Namjoon

Extra - ??

"Seriously?" Jimin was the first one to speak, Jungkook and Taehyung laughing at the role he got. "I'm going to portray a little kid? Wah.. Jaehee.. why did I get that role?"

I sustained a laughed and turned my head, "Lisa and Mina are here too."

"Look," she started. "I've got a lot to explain on what role each of you got.. Jungkook gives off an Enjolras vibe. No one else'll be able to take Gavroch's role, and we can just make him a teen in the musical we'll be doing."

She continued, "Mina and Lisa agreed on their parts already. They wanted to be of some help, and they love performing arts."

"As for Suyung.. Cosette has two parts, and she'll be around long, and you can probably keep up with that. Along with Taehyung, who seems to be skilfull in acting as well."

"I think I already get why I'm Jean Valjean." Seokjin laughed softly. "He does have the hardest roles and singing parts.. I'll do my best."

Namjoon pursed his lips, "But I don't understand my part."

Jaehee turned her head to look at Namjoon. "You have a deep but stable voice.. it'll take a few days, but you'll be used to singing Javert's parts. Just trust me. And the reason why I chose Hoseok to be Thernadier is because it won't be too hard to him to make a lot of movement at the same time."

Hobi, who seemed to be upset at first, ended up agreeing. "Hmm.. I guess."

"And that left my role with Eponine, I guess." she shrugged.

"You seem really good with this." Namjoon said. "Like you have experience."

She giggled. "My father is a director."

"Anyways.. after class.. let's meet up at the gym.. Everyone should try and persuade others to be part of the extra roles." Taehyung suggested.

"And then we'll start practicing." Namjoon nodded. "After 2 days, us representatives are gonna have to do our own work.."

"I'm going to be doing makeup!" Jaehee beamed.

Taehyung grinned. "Costumes sound fun!"

Namjoon shrugged. "I think I'm gonna stick to practice. You know.. polish everything so far."