Chapter Thirty-Eight

"Wah! You actually dressed up like we planned!" Jimin squealed, taking off his mask and quickly making his way over to me, pulling me in a tight hug. "Yuna! You are so cute dressed as Sen!" 

That's right. I was dressed as Sen from Spirited Away, while he was dressed as No Face. As expected, everyone was dressed up as well. Jungkook was portraying White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, which was odd, until I found Jaehee dressed as Alice. 

"I'm going to scare anyone who flirts with Suyung." Yoongi, dressed as Chucky joked, holding up a fake, bloody knife. 

"Aren't I intimidating?" Seokjin questioned, an eye patch on his left eye, as he was dressed as a pirate. 

"What's a pirate's favourite letter?" he asked, an before anyone even managed to reply, "The letter R!" he held up a glove that had a fake hook. "Arr!" 

"Namjoon is a classy vampire." Hobi said, holding up his jailgate number in front of him, as he was a prisoner, wearing black and white stripes. "I'm a prisoner." 

"That's because I'm dracula," Namjoon said, before ringing Taehyung's doorbell. Not even a minute has passed, and Taehyung, dressed as Joker, pulled the door open. 

"Ah.. you have finally arrived." he said, speaking as if he was actually Joker. "All of you may come inside. You have all did what as you were told." 

"I brought chicken." Seokjin spoke up, pulling out some tupperware and placing it on the table in front of us. I gasped, kneeling on the floor, because the table was too low to begin with. 

"Oh my god, can I eat now?" I questioned, pulling out some spoon and fork from my bag, because hey, you should always be ready when there's unexpected food. I was about to open the tupperware, when Jaehee pulled it out of my grasp.

"No!" she shook her head. "We should do something else first. And besides, we can just eat later. We didn't come here for food. How about we play a game?" 

"Here we go again with MC Jaehee." Namjoon said, making Jaehee flash him a playful glare. 

"What game?" Jungkook said excitedly. 

"Hide and seek." she said after a while of silence. Turns out, everyone ended up liking hide and seek. So what we did, is that we played rock, paper, scissors and the loser had to be the one finding everyone else. "Winner gets the chicken." 

"Gah!" Hobi frowned. "I lose. Fine. I'm gonna count 1 to 30. No exceptions." he decided. Before he even started, everyone was already off. 

It's been a while since I actually played hide and seek, as usually again, it was just me and Jungkook all the time, and seriously, who would play when there's only the two of you? 

I darted upstairs, slowly but surely, gripping on the handle. 

"15," Hobi counted. 

I was already panicking, as I had no idea where to go. So I quickly entered the first room on the left, closing the door behind me so he wouldn't know. 

I found myself in a white, modern room. To the side, there was a closet. And since that was my best bet, I quickly opened the closet, seeing Taehyung, who almost screamed out of surprise. 

"Can I fit in there?" I questioned, looking inside the closet. Hobi shouted that he was already going to start looking, making me even more panicked. I wanted the chicken! 

Taehyung motioned me to come inside, which I gladly did. I stood on my tiptoes, because let me tell you, it was really tight inside. He closed the closet. 

"It's more cramped than I thought it would be." I whispered.

"Stand on my feet." he instructed. I blinked a few times, and I hope he didn't see me blush in the dark, because I probably was.. what?