Chapter Fifty-Nine

From: Seokjin

Topic: onerneklnekn

Are you still coming over?

I was so busy preparing for work, I almost forgot that me and Seokjin talked about me and Yoongi coming over to cook something for Taehyung on his birthday.

Since it was still 12PM, I still had time. So I quickly replied with an agreement, before pocketing my phone and turning to Nami, who was sitting on the bed, singing hear heart out to a song called 'How far I'll go'.

I couldn't help but smile as she kept her eyes glued on the phone. I inched closer and placed a kissed on her forehead, "Are you sure you don't want to go?"

She looked up, smiling excitedly. "Will you go and see prince?"

I laughed softly and shook my head. "Auntie's going to a friend's house and to work. You might get bored. And you haven't eaten lunch yet-"

"Auntie." she pouted and crossed her arms, before flopping face first on the bed. "I can take care of myself! I like eating.. do you want me to cook omelets for you when you get home?"

I chuckled and nodded. "I'll look forward to that."

"Yay!" she scurried off of the bed. "Don't worry, I'll ask Grandma to help me!"

"Alright, I love you." I pressed another kiss on the side of her temple, before exiting my room.

These past few days, my hand was more numb than painful. Before going to sleep, I would always try to draw with it, but it would either slip out of my hand or it'll start getting painful. All i could do with my right hand was write words even I couldn't understand.

I was itching to play the piano again.

My hand was weak and numb, that I couldn't even hold a bag for 5 seconds without dropping it. I hated seeing it. I hated feeling weak. I hated my scar..

And this was the last day I got to hang out with them.

Or at least, with Seokjin and Yoongi.

Mina still needed a proper burial, and we needed to earn more money at that case. The shop isn't doing any good. Dad needs to do his treatment for his diabetes, and only me and Mom could work the hardest.

I shouldn't complain.

I reached the front door of Seokjin's house. At least I think it was. Luckily, I wasn't embarrassed when Yoongi pulled the door open.

"Hello!" Seokjin, who was in the kitchen, greeted with a wave.

"Why am I here again?" Yoongi asked as I made my way over to greet Seokjin with a hug. I pulled away, and Seokjin tuned to Him.

"Because we're cooking for a friend!" he said brightly. "After all, I think the two of us are the only ones that don't have a gift for him. And as for hyung, I just happen to enjoy her presence."

"I want to help." I volunteered, making my way to Yoongi and pulling him towards the kitchen. "And you're helping too, wether you like it or not."

He scoffed, "I don't want to."

"But I want you to." I pouted. "Please? For Taehyung."

He stared at me for a while, before lightly bonking me on the head and pocketing his phone. "Aish, fine."

"Yay!" Seokjin celebrated. "We shouldn't cook chicken. Or else we'll be the ones that end up eating it."

"True." I nodded. "How about japchae?"