Chapter Sixty-Two

Suyung 

I felt my eyes flutter as I stood in front of Taehyung's house. 

The cold didn't help. All I wanted was to go to sleep. But before we go, I wanted to tell Taehyung. Jungkook was the first one to know, and I'm pretty sure the others know about it by now. How they would react.. I didn't know. 

I've been standing out in the cold for about 5 minutes. Answering for long didn't seem like him. Maybe this was the last time I was going to see him. 

I rubbed my hands together to try and keep myself warm. I was about to ring the doorbell the third time, when I hear a car from behind. 

In instinct, I turned my head, and I felt my heart pound. 

I was dreaming.. 

Was I? 

Boy, I hoped I was. 

Just then, the front door opened too. I would've run over to Taehyung and tightly wrap my arms around him, tell him about the news, but my eyes were glued to the ever so familiar man that saved me that night. 

Valor.. 

Jeongyu.. 

My mind ached. 

"What's your name?" 

"Kim Jeongyu." 

I watched as the two men made their way over. 

"Yuna." Taehyung started, placing a hand on my shoulder and moving so I could see him. "Are you okay? What are you doing here, jagi?" 

I didn't answer. I couldn't help but bite my lip as Jeongyu and their father inched closer. This was his family. I cleared my throat and bowed down when they were of talking distance. 

"Good morning." I greeted, forcing a smile. Taehyung greeted his family with some hugs and 'how are you's. And after their welcome, Jeongyu turned to me. 

His eyes widened. "... Suyung?" 

I nodded slowly. Taehyung switched glances between the both of us, cracking a smile. "You two know each other?"

"Of course!" Jeongyu beamed, making his way over and clasping my hands in his. "It's been so long. How have you been? Have you been taking care of yourself?" 

I flushed, feeling the cold stare of their Father and Taehyung's confused ones. "Yes." 

I still wasn't used to this.. that the guy that saved me and Taehyung are.. brothers. 

"Was she the girl you saved?" his father finally spoke. 

"Saved?" Taehyung turned to me. It's been so long since my mind wandered off to the incident. I felt so guilty for not being able to tell Taehyung. For once, my memory failed me. He must've felt.. bad. 

Jeongyu sighed, "She was being sold at this bidding party I was in." 

I cut him off and started explaining myself. About how I used to work for this restaurant, and the manager ended up kidnapping and selling me. To Jeongyu buying me and saving my life. He was probably expecting a price, huh? 

"Oh." Taehyung's mouth formed a perfect 'o'. He then turned to his brother and dad, "Appa, hyung, you should bring your things in and rest. You must be tired." 

"Would you like to come in?" Jeonghyun turned to me. I forced a smile and quickly shook my head. 

"Let me help you," Taehyung insisted, making his way to his dad, who ignored his offer. He sighed once they were inside and turned to me. "Yuna.. I didn't know that."