Chapter Twenty-Five

"Whoops. Are we late?" Jaehee asked, sliding her bag off her shoulders and placing it on the nearby bench. Hobi quickly made his way over to me and gave me one of his hugs, which I gladly returned, of course. 

"Nah." Namjoon replied, putting his feet up on a plastic chair, which broke a few minutes after. 

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "Gah, Namjoon, what did I tell you about being careful around here?" he made his way over to the chair and crouched down to check the snapped leg. "Just how heavy are your legs?" 

I laughed softly as Yoongi and Namjoon engaged themselves in a little argument. I looked down on my wrist, staring at the two bracelets wrapped around it, my mind suddenly wandering off to Baekhyun again. 

Whenever I thought about it, I felt guilty about telling him I loved him so late.. at that time, behind the tree.. I was just hesitant and shocked.. but maybe if I told him earlier.. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me look up. "Hey, you okay?" 

"Hey, you okay?" Jaehee smiled, her hand dropping.  "Want to talk about it?" 

I force a smile, shaking my head remaining seated on the bench in front of the piano. "It's nothing." these past few days, I have been close-minded about my feelings, but it wasn't really a big deal. 

"Earlier this morning, I saw this on my bedside table." Yoongi started, crossing his legs as he started unfolding a paper. He scoffed once seeing the drawing: 

We stayed quiet, most of us sustaining our laughs

"No, not this one." he grumbled, crumpling the piece of paper and throwing it behind him. 

"Hey!" Hobi complained. 

Yoongi dug into his blazer pocket again, before pulling out another piece of paper, to reveal a familiar drawing from last night: 

"I really like it." he smiled softly. 

"I drew it for you." I replied, giving him a grin. "I'm glad you do." 

"Ne~" another voice said from behind me, and then I felt an arm around my shoulders. I turn my head to find Jimin giving me one of his huge smiles. "How about my drawing, Yuna, do you like it?"