First Date

Kailen's POV:

"I'm here to pick up Y/N." I stood in the doorway.

"What do you want with our child?" Kelley asked. "You stranger child."

I sighed. "To take her on a date. She's not your child shut up."

"Y/N! YOUR DATE IS DISRESPECTFUL! I AM CANCELLING THIS!" Sam yelled.

"No, you're not." Y/N walked out behind them. "K first of all, you aren't my parents." 

Kelley covered her ears. "Adopted kids and their moods." 

Y/N slapped her hands away. "I can't wait to go back to Orlando and get away from these weirdos." She shook her head. "Let's go." She grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

We got in the car and started driving.

"I regret the decision to stay at the frat house." 

"But not the decision to go out with me?" 

"Date hasn't started yet." She laughed. "We'll have to see how it goes before I regret it or not." 

Your POV:

"Ok that was hands down the best date I've ever been on." I laughed as we walked down the street.

"First dates are for getting to know each other. I know we grew up together but we're finally together again after years apart. We need to know each other again." She smiled. 

"So then perfect date. Where to next?"

"Ice cream." She smirked.

I stopped. "Getting to know each other. Burgers, fries then ice cream. Kailen you remembered all that?"

"I've been in love with you for most of my life. When you said that, I told myself that if I ever got the chance to take you on a date, I would make it your dream date." 

"That is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me." I smiled. "I don't regret this date at all." 

"Well, it's not over yet." She kept walking.

"You planned my dream date, that you remembered this long. I'm not gonna regret this."

We got ice cream and sat on a bench. "So what is the plan for the offseason?" She asked.

"I don't know yet. I think I've kicked ass this season so maybe I'll be on that roster for the US games."

"I put in a good word for you." She said. "John knows who you are, he's seen you play, it's all on him now. I hope he calls you in."

Kailen's POV:

We got back in the car and I headed back to the frat house. "You know. You don't HAVE to go back there."

"All my stuff is there." She said. "Kailen. I ain't spending the night after one date." She laughed. "Second date we'll see."

"There's gonna be a second date?"

"This was the best date ever, with the sweetest person, of course, there's gonna be a second date. I plan it though." 

"Deal." We pulled up to the frat house.

"Nikki said she has Sam and Kelley under control. I should be good to go inside." She looked at me. "Can you drive me to the airport?"

"Of course." She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "That's it?"

"Second date." She winked and got out of the car. I watched her walk inside and drove home. 

This girl will be the death of me.

GUESS WHO'S WORKING MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY THIS WEEK!!!! ME!!! I'm gonna die...... send help......