Moments

Your POV:

"We're here!" Kailen screamed. 

"We're here." I looked around. "Kailen you didn't."

"I did." She smiled and got out of the car. She opened the door for me. 

"Webster's Falls?" I looked at her.

"I made a deal with you, Y/N that when we were driving and old enough, we'd come here."

"And you remembered that? This whole time?" 

"I remember a lot of what you told me." She took my hand. "But I especially remember the things that made your face light up." We walked over and looked at the view. 

"It's even better in person." I looked around. "I can't believe you remembered this."

"Excuse me? Sir?" She turned to a guy. "Can you take a picture of us?" She held out her phone.

"Of course." He smiled. 

"Thank you." 

Kailen's POV:

We sat in the car in silence. "I've never had anyone in my life that remembers the things you do." She stared ahead. "I've never had anyone who cared about me as much as you do. I mean my dad, but he's my father, kind of on the job title. But you? Even after we grew apart? You still remembered all these things."

"You're mother doesn't care like that?"

"My mom only cares if you were involved. My first goal? My dad remembers the whole play. All my mom remembers is that I scored it on you." She looked at me. 

"I'm sorry." I grabbed her hand. 

"Don't be." She smiled. "I mean when I pictured my first professional goal, I always hoped you'd be on the field with me. Never thought it would be on different teams." 

I looked back at the window. "Ready to head back?"

"No." She said. "But you're back in my life, so it won't be so bad." 

Your POV:

She parked at her house and then walked me to mine. "When are you guys leaving for the airport?"

"My brother has practice after school and my mom has some meeting. My dad's driving me."

"Can I come?"

"Please come with us?" I smiled. 

"If it's ok with him."

"IT'S OK!" I heard her dad.

"Dad! Are you are the front door!"

"No." We waited. "Yes." 

Kailen laughed. "So. We had that second date." 

"Did you do all this just so I would kiss you?"

"What? No. That's crazy."

I laughed. "Well too bad. I was gonna say, anyone who does all this romantic shit deserves a kiss. But if you weren't trying to get one I'll just go inside." I turned to the door.  

"Yeah no." She grabbed my hand. 

Kailen's POV:

"I'm gonna kiss you now." 

"You're announcing it." She laughed. "So romantic."

"Just letting you prepare yourself." I put my hand on her face. 

"Thoughtful." She leaned closer to me.

"Y/N MOM MADE COOKIES!" Dom threw the front door open. "Kailen. Stop trying to kiss my sister." He went inside.

Y/N put her head on my shoulder.

"That ruined it." She sighed. "Nothing kills a nice moment like an annoying little brother." 

I laughed. "Well, that makes our relationship more normal. We had a parent spying on us, and now we have moments being ruined by siblings!"

"We're killing the relationship game." We high fived. "But I want cookies." She backed away. "DOM IF YOU ATE THEM ALL I'M KICKING YOUR ASS!" She ran inside. 

"Yep." I walked inside. "I love that woman."