New Friends

We are nearing the end of this! But don't worry my friends there will be a sequel! 

Enjoy.

Your POV:

"We're killin it!" I laughed. "Come on." I jumped on Alexia. 

"Good win." She nodded. "Could be better."

"There's our captain." I walked to my locker. 

We finished up at the stadium and headed out. I stopped and met some fans after. 

I got in the car and checked my phone.

Tried to talk to your mother. She isn't in the mood to listen. Letting the lawyer handle everything.

Let me know if I can do anything

I locked my phone and drove home. 

I laid in bed and sighed. "How did we end up like this."

Kailen's POV:

Another season down.

No playoffs for us.

"See you in a few months."

"Yeah, you too." I laughed. I packed up in New Jersey and headed home.

I got to my house and saw Dominic leaving the house. "Dom!"

He looked up and glared at me. 

"Come on. Really?"

"I've got enough going on. I don't need any of this with you, Kailen." He put his stuff in his car.

"What's going on?"

"Toronto traded me. I'm heading to the Flames." He sighed.

"At least you're staying in Canada."  

"Yeah, but it was my dream to play for Toronto." 

"That dream isn't dead, Dom. You're going somewhere you'll get to learn and play. Develop and down the road? Leafs are still an option."

"How come it's okay when it comes to me, but my sister wants to sign for a good club in Europe you feel the need to shut her down and be shady?" He got in his car. "Good talk, Kailen." He drove away.

I watched his car disappear and shook my head. 

Your POV:

"Y/N! My favorite client." Spencer ran up to me.

"Hey! You're in Spain?"

"This news had to be shared in person. Besides Barcelona wanted to discuss your contract." I froze. "All good things." He smiled. "Your cleats. Who do you wear?"

"Right now Nike because of Barcelona. Utah was Nike too."

"I got you two offers. Nike AND Adidas. Both want you on their team. Take a few days. Look over the stuff I sent you. I'm here the rest of the week, we'll catch up after the game Sunday?"

"Sounds good. See you then Spencer!"

"You're crushing it here. You deserve all of this, kid. Only going up!" 

I got back to Jenni's and walked inside. "Hola!" Jenni yelled. "You're here!"

"My agent surprised me. What are we doing?"

"Team bonding." She smiled. "We've done a lot of that, but in a practice stage. This is more relaxed."

"She does this whenever she comes back to Barca." Alexia rolled her eyes.

"Go back to Atleti!" Mapi threw a napkin at her.

"Hey!" Jenni threw it back.

Leila got up and sat next to me. "Uhh Kailen? She bother you?"

"No. She hasn't talked to me since camp."

"She talked at camp?" Mapi got involved.

"Yeah. Tried to talk shit about you." I looked at Alexia.

She stood up. "Fight?"

"Sit down." Marta grabbed her arm. "No fights." 

"We fight?" Leila whispered to me.

"Shh." They all looked at me. "We were best friends our whole lives. But we grew apart and there was a reason for that. She was always against me having new friends." I shook my head. "She made her choice. I made mine. I like it here, I like being around all of you."

"New friends." Leila smiled. "We like you too."

I patted her shoulder.

Mapi stood up. "Come talk." She walked away. I followed her. "I know you're still hurting. I see it." She shrugged. "We go out and have fun." She looked at Leila. "You come next time."

"Sounds good." I smiled. "Would you be able to draw something for me?"

"Tattoo?"

"Yeah. Tattoo." I smirked.

Nike or Adidas?

What is your tattoo going to be?

Comment below and stay tuned.