Positive Thoughts

Kailen's POV:

"I miss her." I sighed. "I thought we'd be together during the offseason. I was gonna make it official." 

"You still can." Sabrina said. 

"She's in Australia."

"You can get to Australia." She said. "You're acting like she's on another planet."

"It feels like she is." I sat up. "So what just go to Australia?"

"Yeah. After the games against the US."

"And the game coming up in Spain?"

"That isn't till the end of the month. You have time." Sabrina said. "Go to Australia, surprise your future girlfriend, make her your girlfriend, tell her I said hi, by the way, then come back." She smiled. "Simple."

"Easier said than done." 

"Love isn't easy my friend. If it was everyone would have it by now." She left the room.

Your POV:

"And everyone though our good friend Sammy would be leading the way. But no it's the young Canadian rookie." Rocky smiled.

"I keep forgetting she's Canadian." Amanda put her head down. "Can you wear a flag or something?"

"I'll wear my national team jersey if you wear yours, oh wait." I covered my mouth. 

"I'm not even gonna start this." Amanda sighed. 

"MOVING ON!" Sam got up. "Brisbane has a good team. But we're better. So we can win this." She sat down.

"Give it up for the great captain Sam Kerr!" Nikki smirked.

"BOO!" Rocky yelled.

"Go fu-"

"Let's go play some football!" I stood up. I patted Sam's shoulder.

Kailen's POV:

"Another goal for Y/N L/N! Perth leads! The Canadian gets her 3rd goal of the season." 

I smiled. 

"Look at you," Jessie said. "All proud."

"Look at you," Sabrina said. "Speaking." 

Steph laughed. "Guys. Behave and watch the game."

I shook my head. "I'm just trying to support Y/N." 

"Your girlfriend." Jessie laughed.

"Not yet." I kept watching the game. "But soon."

"And we have a tied game here as Clare Polkinghorne scores for Brisbane." 

"Damn it." I mumbled. "Come on Perth." 

"She's so whipped." Sabrina laughed. 

"She's in love, stupid." Jessie pushed her.

"Children." Steph said. 

Your POV:

"We'll get the lead back." Rocky said.

"I said the same thing every single Breakers game." Amanda walked by us all. "We'll get back up the table! Look how that ended."

"She's lovely." Sam smiled. 

We sat in the locker room. 

"Positive thoughts guys." Sam said. "We can do this."

"We can." Amanda said. "We have the talent."

"Holy shit that is the most positive thing I've ever heard her say." I looked at her. She threw a roll of tape at me. "Ok, she's back." 

"Let's win this game." Nikki smiled.

I saw Star Wars last night. I thought it was a fantastic movie, yeah it was completely different from the other movies but this is a new trilogy focusing on new characters. Some moments I didn't like and wish things happened differently, but all around it was great. Beautifully made, emotional scenes, great music as always. I loved it.

Also thought Murder on the Orient Express was another great film despite what the reviews said. Great music and shot beautifully. 

I'm actually working on a script right now for something I hope will turn out great. Can't say much about it right now cause there isn't really much to say. 

Also, I'm super busy with work but I'm pushing through it. The hours suck and I hate it.