Remembered

Ok, so I'm back with an update. As you know I dropped out of college, quit my job and went to Utah. I'm starting film school in a few weeks, I found a new job, Utah was AMAZING, I'm currently working on a script for a movie and working on the movie altogether, and I had my wisdom teeth removed and not enjoying life at all.

But enjoy this update.

Kailen's POV:

I waited at the airport for Y/N. She agreed to come to the SheBelieves cup games in New Jersey. She flew out right after her preseason game.

"Kailen!" 

"Hey!" I hugged her. "How's Utah treating you?"

"Kailen. It's amazing. The fans, the whole organization, the city. It's the best."

"That's good. Seems like it from everything they post on Twitter." 

"Who else is gonna be at the game?" She asked.

"Just a few of the girls." I smiled. "You excited to be teammates with Kelley again?"

"Yeah, that's gonna be interesting." She laughed. 

We hung out for a while and got her settled. Then we left for the stadium. 

"Y/N!" Rocky hugged me. "I missed you."

I sat down and waited for her to finish catching up with everyone. 

"Sky Blue got this box for you?" She asked sitting down next to me.

"No. The Red Bulls did. Sky Blue doesn't do shit for us." 

I lifted my sleeve up. "It's still there."

"It lasted longer than I thought it would." She laughed.

"You're lucky I wear long sleeves. So lucky." 

"When people ask just be like I love my girlfriend so fucking much."

"Nah I'm gonna be honest. I lost a bet." She looked around the stadium. 

"Hey remember when you said that if you ever saw Maddie Rooney or the Lamoureux twins you were gonna kick their asses?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Cause isn't that team USA down on the field?" She pointed. 

"Oh fuck."

"Oh, I REALLY want them to be near us. Hey, twins! My girlfriend wants to kick your asses!" 

"Why do you want me to die?"

"I just want you to eat your words. You think you're all tough, but babe. You're a big teddy bear. You couldn't hurt a fly if you tried."

"That's true."

"No one asked you, Rocky."

"No one asked me, but it's still true." 

Y/N pointed at Rocky and winked. "She gets it."

"Whatever IT is better stop. Right now."

"You gonna kick her ass too, babe?"

"She'll get right in my face and then hug me." Rocky smiled.

"I hate you both."

"Holy shit."

"What?" She pointed and I followed her hand. "Oh, I'm gonna jump off this." The US Women's hockey team sat near our area. 

"PLEASE go talk to them. PLEASE!" 

"No."

"I'll yell. I'm good at getting people's attention. Remember that field trip?" 

"Oh, I wanna hear this story." Amanda smiled.

"So we were like what? 11? 12 years old?"

"Around there."

"Kailen." 

"What?" 

"That's Karina LeBlanc"

"No, it's not."

"Kailen. Do not doubt me. That is Karina LeBlanc."

I looked. "Oh my god, that is Karina LeBlanc."

"Told you! Go talk to her goalkeeper."

"No way!" I pushed her. 

"Fine. I'll do it. EXCUSE ME!" She looked in our direction. "YOU'RE KARINA LEBLANC!"

"Uh yeah. I am." She walked over.

"I'm Y/N. This is my best friend Kailen Sheridan. She's a goalkeeper." She nudged me. 

"Hi."

"Hi. You guys both play?"

"Yep." Y/N smiled. "I'm a forward."

"The future of Canadian soccer. Nice. Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys on the field."

"You'll definitely be seeing Kailen. She's amazing!"

"What about you?"

"She's amazing too. Doesn't give herself enough credit though." I smiled.

"That's the type of support we like on the national team. Can't wait to watch you too bring medals home."

"That is the cutest story I've ever heard." Amanda laughed.

"I almost peed my pants." I sighed. 

"What'd she say when she saw you too wearing Canada jerseys?" Rocky asked.

"Yeah did she remember you guys?"

"Of course. Who could forget this face." Y/N smirked. "No back to business. OH MY GOD MONIQUE LAMOUREUX!" 

They all looked in our direction. Y/N ducked. "Your move Sheridan."

"Oh shit."