Advice

Your POV:

I stood on the field and looked around me. 

"What are you thinking?" Alexia asked.

"That I should've joined this club years ago." I smiled. 

"Better late than never." Jenni joined in. "You ok?"

"I'm great." 

"Y/N! Let's go!" Leila yelled. 

It got closer to game day. My dad's kept me and Dom in the loop about the divorce.

Dom also moved to Calgary and started his life as a member of the Flames. 

As promised, I went out with Mapi and Leila. 

"I should've brought Alexia or Jenni." 

"Why?"

"English." 

"I speak English!" Mapi yelled in my face.

"Now you do!"

Leila laughed. 

"Stay out of it."

We sat down and talked. Mapi pulled out her notebook. "I worked for you." She smiled. "How's this?" She showed me what she drew. I asked her to draw angel wings and put grandpa.

"That is perfect." I looked at him. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. When you're ready I can get you in."

"Really?" She nodded. "You're not doing it are you?"

"Uh, I wish." She laughed. "Not yet. Soon."

"Well, when you are doing them, I want in."

"Deal." 

Leila smiled. My phone lit up.

Spencer

"Who that?" Leila asked.

"My agent," I answered the phone. "Yes?" 

"Have you looked over the deals?"

"Yep." 

"And? Any thoughts."

"They're both good deals. Just two great companies." I looked at Leila in her Nike jacket and Mapi in her Adidas one. "And I am in the best situation to figure it out. I will call you back." I hung up. "Oh, my dear chaos twins." They both looked up. "I need your help." 

Kailen's POV:

"I miss playing and I miss Y/N." I laid in bed.

"Well, the playing will happen again soon. And Y/N? That's your own fault?"

"I know what I have to do!" I jumped up.

"Oh no she figured out how to use brain cells." 

"I'm gonna go to Spain and surprise Y/N at her next game!" I pulled my phone out and looked for flights. "This will definitely work! I'll go, apologize, we can start fresh and then she'll come back to the NWSL at the start of the season." 

"You saw how this season went." My sister rolled her eyes. "Why would Y/N pass up the Champions League for the NWSL?"

"Because she loves me?"

"Oh, you're so stupid. No. Kailen just go there, apologize and SUPPORT her. Why is that such a hard thing for you? You're both professional athletes."

"Krieger and Harris are on the same team. Dom and Syd?"

"Dom and Syd are married and requested trades to be with their partner. Harris got picked up in the expansion draft and then Ali got traded. They have the power to do that, you and Y/N aren't that level yet. Besides. Married couple, engaged couple, you and Y/N." 

I looked at her.

"No. Kailen please don't." 

Your POV:

"Thanks that was no help at all." I looked at Mapi and Leila. 

"You're welcome." Mapi smirked.

"Why are you the way that you are?"

"Girls."

"Yeah ok." I laughed. 

"Ask Alexia about Nike and Jenni about Adidas." Leila crossed her arms. 

"I'll text Virginia." Mapi pulled out her phone.

"Virginia? As in Virginia Torrecilla?"

"Yes?"

"The two of you are bad enough but throw in her and well, we're in trouble." 

Last push!

Adidas

Nike