That Happened

On the Canada roster, you'll take the place of Julia Grosso. In this match, she didn't play but I'm gonna switch it cause this is my story and I can do whatever the hell I want. Also, I don't remember if you've been capped by Canada so someone please correct me.

ENJOY!

Your POV:

I sat on the bench next to Kailen. We were up 1-0 against Jamaica in the first game of qualifiers.

"You'll play. Be patient." Kailen patted my shoulder. I turned to Janine who just got subbed out.

"Yeah whatever she said." She smiled.

"L/N!" I looked. "Get ready. You're up."

"Holy shit that was like instant." 

I got up and started to get ready to go in. "I can't believe this is happening." 

Then my time came. I stood by the 4th official and looked at the board. 5 in red. 7 in green.

Dom's POV:

"And it's the 23-year-old Y/N L/N coming in for Rebecca Quinn. This is the first cap for her country. She currently plays for the Utah Royals in the NWSL. We get a shot of her here."

"My sister is playing for Canada." I smiled. "Man feels like just last week she pushed me off the kitchen chair."

"She did." My dad said.

"Yeah. That's my sister."

Kailen's POV:

I watched Y/N run around the field. "Come on Y/N!" I clapped. She ran towards goal and got the ball. 

"Go!!! Kick it!" Janine stood up. 

Y/N took the shot and it went in. "Oh my god!" I jumped up. 

She ran to Nichelle and jumped on her. 

"Canada goal! Scored in the 80th minute by #7! Y/N L/N! Assisted by #15 Nichelle Prince!"

She ran to the bench and hugged me. "I'm proud of you!" 

"I fucking did that holy shit." She ran away. 

The final whistle blew and we won the first game. I ran onto the field towards Y/N and picked her up. 

"My girl scoring goals like a badass!" I put her down. "That was amazing."

"I can't believe that happen!" She smiled. 

Your POV:

After everything settled down, I sat on the bus and looked at my phone.

I'm so happy for you. You deserve this. I love you.

I smiled and responded.

Thanks, dad. Love you too. 

I looked at Kailen. "I love you." I said. 

Kailen smiled. "I know. I love you too."