Tattooed

Your POV:

"There you go." I looked at Kailen's arm. "My name perfectly tattooed on your arm."

"Thank god it's temporary." She smiled. 

"Yeah if you ever get my name tattooed permanently I will kill you."

"Then they'll know who did it." She winked. "How long does it last?"

"Few weeks." 

"Damn really? I was hoping for a few days. Maybe a couple of hours." She looked at me. 

"You're stuck with me boo." 

She shook her head. "All cause those Canadians choked in the Olympics."

"They didn't choke. They got Lamoureux..... ed." I thought about it. "Yeah. I said it." 

We walked around and looked at the park. "Remember when we'd play here." Kailen smiled. "Good times." 

"For who? I remember getting tripped by multiple people in this park." I said. 

"Look who fell again." The girl poked me. "How can you play soccer? You can't even walk." The group laughed and walked away.

Kailen ran over. She helped me up. "You'll show them." She smiled. "Just wait." 

"Once again Kailen was right." She smirked. "You showed them."

"Yeah showed them that I can't make the national team and can't hold a roster spot." 

"Ok, but you grew up and got hot. They grew up and," She shook her head. "let's just say they weren't so lucky."

"You are terrible."

We kept walking. "So Sky Blue is letting us go to the SheBelieves games in a few weeks. The ones at Red Bull Arena."

"Gonna be cold."

She nodded. "You should come to the game with me! Be my date." She smiled.

"I'll probably be in Utah." I laughed. 

"Probably." She said. "Please?"

"I'll think about it." I said. "Freezing my ass off, date goals!" 

"I'll keep you warm." 

"Remember the last time you said that?" I looked at her. "I got sick Kailen." I looked at her arm. "Still can't believe you did that."

"If I ever see the Lamoureux twins, I'm kicking their ass for this." She pointed to her arm. "Maddie Rooney too. I'm gonna do the same thing if I ever see ANY of the Canadian players. They let me down!" 

"You agreed to the bet." I smirked. "That's on you, babe." 

So this month has been wild. I dropped out of college and quit my job..... also going to Utah in 2 weeks. Wild man. Wild.