News

Your POV:

"What do you mean they folded? So what happens now? I just hope a team gives me a chance!"

I looked at Sam. 

"What happened?" She asked.

"The Breakers folded." I looked back at Amanda. "She got an email."

"That's it?" Sam shook her head. "This is terrible. What can we do?" 

"Talk to our coaches and convince them to sign some of the Breakers players." 

Amanda hung up her phone and looked at us. "Sorry but no one was interested in the team." She said. "That's all we get. Sorry. Now what do I do? What do all of us do? What was the point of us going to the draft? Pick up those poor girls, give them hope and then break their hearts?" She sighed. "And those fans." She sat down. "Those poor fans."

"This isn't right." Nikki said. "There has to be something."

"There isn't." Amanda got up. "We're just thrown away." She walked out of the house. 

Sam went to talk to her. "Let her cool down." I said. "And I'll talk to her."

Kailen's POV:

"What? All those players, what happens to them!" I looked at Adriana. 

"Who knows." She sighed. "I really loved playing there." She smiled. "Gonna miss it."

"Me too." Allysha said. "It was a rough season, but that city is just something special." 

"I'm really sorry guys. I wish there was something we could do." I patted Allysha's shoulder.

"They kept us in the dark." Adriana said. "Then drop this on us." She shook her head. "I'm gonna call some of the girls." She left the room.

"Y/N plays for Perth right?" I nodded. "Can you ask her how Amanda's doing?"

"Sure." I opened my laptop and called her.

"Hey." She answered.

"Hey. I'm with Allysha."

"Oh. Hey Chappy." She smiled. "I'm sorry about the Breakers. If we knew more maybe we could've done something."

"How's Frisbie?" 

"She's rough." She said. "Honestly. A lot of people are, have you guys been on Twitter?"

"No." Allysha grabbed her phone. "Kailen it was nice seeing you. I'm gonna head out though."

"Same here. See you in a few weeks." 

"Bye Y/N." 

"Bye." She left. I looked at my girlfriend.

"I was so happy about us being on Utah together. Then this happens. Now I just feel terrible."

"Me too. Amanda stormed off."

"Damn." I looked at the screen. "But hey. We're teammates again." 

"I know." She smiled. "It's gonna be fun. As long as you don't have a season like last season."

"What do you mean."

"Start good. End pretty bad." I stared at the screen. "I'm just saying, I'm not Sam Kerr. Don't expect me to save the team every game."

"I HEARD MY NAME I AM HERE!" Sam showed up. 

"Hey, Sammy." I laughed.

"Kailen. Former teammate." She nodded. "Good luck in Utah."

"Good luck in Chicago."

Sam nodded and walked away.

"Well. I gotta go." I laughed. "Talk later?"

"Of course." She smiled. 

"I love you?"

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Good cause I love you." She hung up. 

Your POV:

I shut my laptop. "I'm gonna go find Amanda." I went outside. 

"Good luck!" Rocky yelled.