Drinks

If you follow me on any social media you'll know that I recently lost my dog. She was 15 years old and unfortunately got sick. We could've done something to help her but it wasn't a fix, just treatment. We decided to end her suffering and let go be at peace, so we put her down. We got her when I was 5 and I don't remember life without her so these last few days have been extremely hard. I've lost a lot of loved ones over the past 10 years, and she's been by my side while I got through it. Now she's gone and I'm trying to cope by myself for the first time. It's a tough time not only for me but for my mom. Because of this, I need to take some time to try to figure out how to go about my life without my partner in crime. You might be thinking "it's just a dog!" but she wasn't. A dog is so much more than a pet, they're family. This time last week I was rubbing her belly before she went to bed. Now I'm sitting down typing this as I cry for the 5th day in a row. I don't know how long I'll be gone, or if I'll even come back. Thank you for understanding. 

Your POV:

"Y/N they're coming over here." Amanda said. I stood up. 

"Oh no." Kailen said. 

"Well I'm not American or Canadian so I'll be over here." Rocky walked away.

"Did you call us?" 

"No. My girlfriend did." Kailen pushed me towards the twins. 

"Hi." I smiled. 

"Hello."

"She thinks she can kick your ass."

"AMANDA!"

"WHAT I PANICKED!"

"Ok." I looked at everyone. "We're Canadian." 

"Not me." Amanda smiled. "American. Love the gold medal thank you SO much for it." 

"Dude." I looked at her. "Relax."

"I would if I could."

"I'm confused."

"I thought that was Jocelyne?" Kailen whispered.

"It is. What?" 

"Ok. So we had a bet going on the gold medal game. If Canada won I had to get her name tattooed. If America won she got mine." I grabbed Kailen's arm and rolled up the sleeve. "Ta-da."

"Is that real?" Monique asked.

"No, it's just lasted REALLY long." 

"I hate it." Kailen said.

"Yeah and she's so pissed she said if she ever saw you two, and Maddie Rooney in person she was gonna kick your ass."

"So you saw us and called us over?"

"I'm gonna be real with you chief I didn't think you'd actually hear me." 

"Well. Here we are." Monique looked at Kailen.

"Oh god. No! I didn't mean I was ACTUALLY gonna kick your ass! I never even thought THIS would happen. Y/N help me." 

"Relax kid." Jocelyne laughed. "We're kidding."

"We are?" Monique asked.

"Yes." Jocelyne pushed her.

"Aw." 

"This is so entertaining." We looked at Rocky. "Turn around everyone I'm Costa Rican." 

"You guys play soccer?" Monique asked.

"Yeah." I sat down. "Wanna sit?" They both sat. 

"We all play for Sky Blue FC." Kailen said pointing to Amanda, Rocky and some of their other teammates.

"And you?"

"I play for Utah Royals FC." They stared at me. "I flew out here to visit my girlfriend."

"Why were you rooting for America? If you're Canadian." Jocelyne asked.

"Just had a feeling." I smirked.

"She's a small part American." Kailen said.

"And I had a feeling."

"She's really good at that stuff." Amanda said. 

"Ok then what's gonna happen with this game?" They looked at the field. 

"Gonna be a draw." I crossed my arms. "Alex. Maybe Mal. But a draw." 

"If you get this right I will buy you a drink." Both twins agreed.

"You guys are over 21 right?"

"Yep." Kailen smiled.

"I still wanna see if she can kick our ass." Monique said.

"We both know she can't." Jocelyne said at they stood up. "Nice talking with you girls. Good luck this season. If it ends in a draw, meet us near our box." 

"Deal." They left.

"You almost got me murdered and get rewarded in possible drinks." Kailen mumbled.

"Alcohol!" I cheered.

"No."