Trades

Kailen's POV:

John is no longer the coach.

Sam, Nikki, Kelley, Taylor, and Leah are all gone.

This year is gonna be interesting.

"Kailen. Earth to Kailen." I looked at Rebecca. 

"What."

"I said we're going to the gym."

"Oh. Ok."

"You coming?"

"Uh yeah. Sure." I got up.

"What's up with you?"

"So much is happening." I sighed. "Leah went to Germany, Kelley and Taylor got traded, then John leaves us for the men, now Sam and Nikki are gone too."

"I'm about to enter my first year as a pro. You're supposed to make me excited, not freak me out!"

"No, you'll be fine. I'm just on a ship that is slowly sinking.

Your POV:

"Orlando Pride trade goalkeeper Aubrey Bledsoe to Washington." Rocky said.

"We did what now?" I looked at her.

"You traded her." Sam repeated. "To Washington."

"For who?" 

"Shelina Zadorsky." Rocky said. "So looks like Orlando needs a new keeper." 

Sam smirked. 

"Don't make that face. You look like Spongebob. I feel like you're about to say you like "Krabby patties don't you Squidward" and I'll have to slap you."

Nikki laughed. 

"All I'm gonna say is perhaps a certain Canadian goalkeeper will fill that gap. You know? That goalkeeper? Name starts with a K? Ends with Ailen Sheridan your girlfriend." 

"You're terrible at that game." Nikki looked at her. 

"Kailen's a starter. In Orlando, she'd be a benchwarmer."

"Than we break Ashlyn." Amanda said to herself. We all looked at her.

"Damn that was dark." 

Kailen's POV:

"Orlando needs another keeper!" Rebecca looked at me.

"Yeah. A backup for Ashlyn Harris. I'm no one's backup, mama ain't raise no bitch."

"Steph Labbé can be heard laughing in the distance." I rolled my eyes. "Dude. You said it yourself, Sky Blue is a sinking ship, Orlando Pride are sailing no problem, get on board."

"And leave Rocky on that ship? Pass." I said. "Besides. I don't want to be a backup. I start with Sky Blue, I'm their number one, if I go to Orlando and back up Ashlyn I'll never even be Steph's backup. Right now, it's Steph, Sabrina and me. If I stay with Sky Blue, I put some competition on Sabrina for that number 2 spot, I go to Orlando? I stay at 3."

"Yeah because playing for a team that traded all their stars and is now going to depend on Carli Lloyd is a great way to fight for that number 2 spot." She walked away. 

Your POV:

"Why is my name coming up in trade rumors." I said looking at Twitter.

"Oh no." Sam looked at me.

"Y/N L/N, Danica Evans, Aubrey Bledsoe, and Shelina Zadorsky are recurring names." I read. "Aubrey and Shelina were traded. Am I getting traded?" 

Do you want to get traded?

Do you want Kailen to get traded?

Is Sky Blue gonna realize how badly they fucked up?

WILL BOSTON EVER FUCKING GET INVOLVED IN A TRADE CAUSE A BITCH WANTS WESTPHAL GONE!!!

Stay tuned and find out!