At My Feet

THIS IS IT! The last chapter! Figured I'd make it long.

Enjoy it, take it slow because the sequel will be coming!!!!

Sometime later this week maybe. I don't know depends on how class goes for me this week.

Anyway ENJOY!

Kailen's POV:

I scrolled through Instagram. 

It stopped on Y/N's post.

Happy to be apart of this team! After wearing these cleats for most of my career, I made it official. 

It was a boomerang of her holding up Nike cleats. 

I went to her profile.

Y/N L/N

FC Barcelona, Canada WNT, Nike Athlete. 

I smiled and liked her posts and commented. 

Congrats! You deserve all of this!

Your POV:

We got to the Champions League final. 

Again.

"This is exactly why I came here." I smiled as we walked around the stadium in Vienna. 

"We're gonna win this time." Alexia smiled. 

"Yeah, we are." Leila put her hand on my shoulder. "New year."

It was finally game day. The championship I've dreamed of playing for. 

Well, besides the World Cup.

"Let's go!" I said as we walked out to the field.

At the end of this night, I'll either be the champion or the runner up. 

We'd be playing PSG in the final. They knocked Lyon out in the semifinal.

We knocked out Wolfsburg. 

I turned and watched them warm up. "Endler's good." I said watching her. "I saw her play this summer. She scares me." I looked at Jenni.

"She is very good. So are you though." She smiled. "Just play your game. It will all work out." She patted my back. "We got this." 

She ran away and I looked back at Endler. "Do we?"

Kailen's POV:

I sat in the stands in Vienna. Y/N didn't know I was here.

No one did. It was a last minute choice. 

This is a big game for her. I wanted to be here to support her in person. 

She warmed up and talked with her teammates. I watched her joke around with Leila. 

Even though I miss her, she does fit in perfectly with this team. 

Warmups ended and then it was kickoff. I watched Y/N stand on the field as the champions league anthem filled the stadium. Both supporter sections went wild to push their clubs on. 

Your POV:

I stood at midfield and turned to Marta who was near me. 

"Win this." She said.

"We're on the same page." I nodded. 

The ref blew her whistle and Jenni passed the ball back.

Big game.

I live for these.

No one's POV:

"Hermoso now with Alexia. Jenni! Oh, what a save by Endler. Endler tested early in the half here as Jenni Hermoso tries to get her team on the board."