Finally

Your POV:

Every day for the week, Kailen took me out. It wasn't fancy dinners, they were simple dates. Like we had before.

A nice walk along the beach, a trip to the movies, watching the sunset.

Dates that only Kailen knew I would enjoy.

And on the last day of the week, we went to eat.

"I have to say, I never thought dates 3 through 9 would be in Australia but here we are." She laughed.

"We can check that off the bucket list." I smiled. "I really enjoyed this week though."

"Me too."  She nodded. "So."

"Whatever your plan is, save it." I said.

"What?"

"I mean whatever you're about to do. Don't do it. We weren't dating yet, I know nothing happened between you and her, but we weren't dating. But I want us to be. When people call you my girlfriend, I want to say yeah she is my girlfriend, instead of no she's not."

"So what are you saying?" She smiled.

"I'm saying that," I took a breath. "No more what ifs, no more waiting. I'm here, you're here. We both know how we feel so let's cut the bullshit." I grabbed her hand. "Kailen Sheridan, just say you'll be my girlfriend."

"I will." She laughed. "We're finally doing this."

"Only took our whole lives." 

"I've been waiting since high school." 

Kailen's POV:

We got back to the house and stayed in her room. She sat up and grabbed her laptop. I took a picture of her.

"What?" She turned around.

"Nothing." I smiled. 

"You are weird." She sat back. 

"What's with the laptop?" I asked.

"Netflix." She said opening Netflix. "Duh."

"And what are we gonna be watching."

"Well, I will be watching One Day at a Time again. You can play on your phone if you want." 

"Nope. We a couple now." I looked at the screen. "Couple shit." 

"You'll be asleep in like 5 minutes."

"Maybe but I'll be asleep on your shoulder. Couple shit." 

She laughed. 

Your POV:

Sure enough, Kailen fell asleep.

I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

Y/NL/N: I love this cutie

I scrolled down and saw something she posted. It was me, sitting at the edge of my bed.

kailensheridan: Finally with the love of my life.

I liked the post and looked at her. 

"Finally." I whispered.