New Zealand

Your POV:

I stood in the tunnel and looked at the New Zealand players lining up next to us. 

Kailen walked by and patted my arm. I smiled and watched her walk away. 

"Let's go girls!" Chapman ran by.

I looked down at the kid standing next to me. She smiled and grabbed my hand. 

"Let's do this."

Kailen's POV:

"Big game!" I clapped. I looked into the crowd and saw our families. I also noticed Spencer. He waved and gave a thumbs up.

"He's been busy." Sabrina walked up next to me.

"What?" She pointed to some people. One of them had a jacket on with the Atletico Madrid logo. 

"What the f-" The whistle blew. "Damn it." I sat down. 

Your POV: 

We walked back out to the field after halftime. "Atletico?" Kailen walked beside me.

"What are you talking about?" I picked up a water bottle.

"You're signing with Atletico!"

"Who said that?"

"There are people in the crowd! One with an Atletico jacket on."

"Kailen I'm gonna teach you a word feel quick. The word is, fans." She rolled her eyes. "A person who has a strong interest in something. For example. Maybe that person is an, oh I don't know A FAN!"

"Y/N." Jessie walked over. 

"We have to talk about this." I walked towards Jessie.

"Actually I have a game to play." 

Kailen's POV:

I sighed and sat back on the bench. "You are really insecure when it comes to your relationship, and it shows."

"I didn't ask."

"I know you didn't. I'm still telling you though." Chapman looked back to the field.

We went up 1-0 after halftime. The game continued and we had some chances. 

Your POV: 

I got the ball and ran down the pitch. 

I knew my country was watching. But so were coaches from other teams.

Including Atleti.

I shot the ball and it sailed into the net. "Hell yeah!" I jumped in the air. I looked at the Canadian fans in the crowd and took a bow.

"Yes!" Chapman jumped on my back. "There we go!"

Jessie joined the hug and so did the rest of the team. I felt all of the patting my head.

"Why do we pat each other on the head?" 

Jessie shrugged. "I'll pat your shoulder if you want."

"Ok. Thanks, Jessie." She smiled and walked away.

"Strange child." I mumbled to myself. Looking at the bench I saw Kailen cheering. 

If I do leave the NWSL it's MY decision.

I love Kailen. But I get the opportunity to go to Europe I'm gonna take it.