Easy

Your POV:

I put my bags in the car and looked at the house. "See you in a few months." I got in the car. 

"Hey, Kailen." I heard my dad say. 

She got in the backseat. The car ride we listened to music, talked sports and just laughed. 

Just like when we were kids.

"We are here!" My dad tapped the steering wheel. "Aussie Aussie aus-"

"No." I cut him off. 

"Damn child." He got out of the car. 

"I'm gonna miss you." I heard Kailen say. 

I turned around. "You're gonna kick ass on the national team for me though? American ass."

"Yes." She smiled. "But I don't know how much American ass I can kick from the bench."

"Hey. At least you got called in." I said.

"Yeah, and you're gonna be playing in Australia. Scoring goals with Sam, Rocky, and Nikki."

I looked at my phone. "And some girl from the Breakers." I looked up. 

"Ok, but on the bright side, Sam Kerr is on your team. Don't know if you've noticed but she's kind of unstoppable on the field."

We got out of the car and I got checked in. "Well. Here I go." I looked at my dad.

"You make us proud. I know your mother never shows it, but she is super proud of you."

"It'd help if she'd say it once and not bring up this one all the time." I looked at Kailen.

"Well just know that I am insanely proud of you. I have a picture of you after your first NWSL goal in my office at work. When people ask who is that, I say that's my daughter. She's a professional athlete, making Canada proud."

I smiled. "And then there's a tiny picture of Dom and he just goes "and that's the other one" I heard it before." Kailen said and started laughing.

"Is it the picture when he fell on his face during that game."

"Is there any other pictures of him to hang in my office? Face full of ice is the best picture your brother will ever take."

"He chipped a tooth that day." I laughed and hugged my dad. "I love you."

"I love you too, kid." He kissed the top of my head. "Kick some ass. Score some goals." He looked at Kailen. "I'll be in the car." He hugged me one last time and left.

"Well." She put her hands in her pockets. "Separated once again."

"Yeah." I nodded. "But we always find a way back to each other." I smiled.

"When you get back from Australia you know where to find me." She smiled. She hugged me. "Scare the shit out of those keepers ok?"

"You know I will." I laughed.

"Please don't leave me again." She mumbled.

"You really think I could just leave you like that?" I backed away. "It's gonna kill me to get on that plane and leave you here. But I know I'll be back, and that's why I'm ok." 

"I'm not kissing you till you come back then." She said. "Motivating you to come back."

"Or motivating me to find someone who will kiss me." I smirked. She pouted. "I'm kidding." 

"Rude." She crossed her arms. "You should go. Security and everything."

I nodded. "Don't have too much fun without me."

"You're going to Australia. I should be saying that to you." She laughed. "I'll stay up late to watch the games."

"You better." I started walking. "Bye." 

She waved.

Kailen's POV:

She turned around and walked towards security. 

"Y/N!" She turned. "I love you!"

"I love you too!" She yelled back and walked to security again.

When I got back home I opened Instagram. After reading the caption over and over, I posted it and smiled. 

Your POV:

I waited for my plane to board so I looked through Twitter. Nothing was happening.

Shocking.

So I switched to Instagram. 

Sydney Leroux's pictures of Cassius, my brother's whatever that is, teammates, and Kailen.

kailensheridan: The view was pretty, but the company was breathtaking. 

And the picture was the one of us when we went to Webster's Falls. 

"Flight to Perth Australia now boarding." I liked the picture before getting up to board my flight.

She does not make it easy to leave.