Everyone

Your POV:

2018.

The season's almost over. 

Two games left.

Canberra and Western Sydney.

Things haven't gone our way lately. Lost a lot of matches. Tonight's match again Canberra is important. We need to win.

Kailen's POV:

"Shit." I sighed.

"What?" Rebecca asked.

"The Perth game. I can't watch it."

"Follow it on Twitter?" 

"Listen just cause you're the highest drafted Canadian doesn't mean you can give me attitude." 

"Why am I friends with you." She looked at her phone. "I don't know why you're so upset anything, knowing how they've been playing lately, Perth is probably gonna lose."

"Ok but it's Y/N. She watches all Canada matches even when I just sit on the bench."

"You guys are disgustingly cute. What about the whole Sky Blue situation?" 

"What about it."

"There's no one left on the team." She laughed. "Sam and Nikki are going to Chicago, Kelley and Taylor to Utah, Leah is in Germany."

"Don't remind me of that last one." I sighed. 

"You should try to get traded to Orlando. Be with your girl." She smirked.

"Yeah let me, a goalkeeper, get traded to Orlando where they have Ashlyn Harris and Aubrey Bledsoe."

"Are you saying that cause your name doesn't start with A or?"

"I'm saying it because I can't compete with them."

Your POV:

"We gotta get a result today." Sam said. "A positive one. We're better than this." 

"I'm having war flashbacks." Amanda mumbled. "The season started so well, what happened?" She covered her face.

"Who thought it was a good idea to sign the Boston Breaker?" Rocky asked.

I stood up. "Rocky, it was a good idea at the time I'm sure. Amanda." She looked at me. "Snap the fuck out of it you're in Perth, not Boston. Sam, how the hell are we gonna do this."

She smirked. "I'm Sam Kerr bitch."

*After the game*

"Well, you ARE Sam Kerr, bitch." I said. "Still couldn't win the damn game."

"I did my part, SOME PEOPLE," she looked at Amanda. "Suck at defense."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was I the only defender on the pitch?"

"Well, I was the only attacker on the pitch!"

"Bitch?" I looked at Sam.

"I'm sorry and I love you." 

"This is why we can't get good results!" Nikki sighed. "The arguing. I know it's all friendly banter, but we need to start lifting each other up instead of putting each other down!"

"Who's mans is this?" Sam asked.

"That's all you." Rocky backed away.

"Nikki's right. Yeah, the defense didn't show up, and I'm sorry." Amanda said. "But we're a TEAM. It's on ALL of us." She said. "Not just you, not just her, not just me. EVERYONE." 

Sam looked down. "It's just frustrating."

"I know." Amanda laughed. "Believe me. I know. After results like this in Boston, we looked at everything TOGETHER. We didn't go to the locker room and oh Rosie should've done that! Julie needed to do more of that! Where was Amanda! it was what do WE need to do." 

I stared at her. "Holy shit I think Amanda's making sense."

"Shut up Canada." 

Kailen's POV:

"Tough result?" I asked Y/N on Skype.

"Yeah." She sighed.

"At least you scored?"

"I guess." She looked down. "I miss you."

"It's been like what? 2 weeks?"

"Feels like a year." She smirked.

"Ok. I'm hanging up."

"No!" She laughed.

So...... potential trade???