Medley's Reprise

"Dozens of Tripartatian soldiers wounded while hundreds of terrorists are confirmed killed after the Siege of Laroost that lasted roughly three hours. It was thanks to a special tip of a visiting high ranking official of a certain Pacific State that helped saved countless of lives. Official Statement vowed increased security measures and border control following the surprise attack of extremetists. Meanwhile, the Aristocratic Dukedom of Riksent and the Tripartite Alliance Nations as a whole refused to further comment the status of Crown Count Travis who was reportedly injured severely. Rumors has it that he is the main target of the terrorists. The group tried unsuccessfully these past decades to neutralize the Alliance for its ongoing support on the War Against Terror. The three powerful monarchies pledged to continue their assistance and refused to be silenced to submission. They promised to increase funding of homeland defense and will donate further to other countries devastated by terror attacks. Meanwhile, fans of the sensational singing idol Winry is very worried for her wellbeing as she is one of the performers for the event before the siege begun. Wild speculations and rumors said that she fought the terrorists herself to protect the Crown Count. Is this the truth? Or a blatant marketing ploy for her much awaited comeback? All the Dukedom will confirm was that she was wounded and is now on her way to recovery. This is Holler reporting for KNN Tripartite Bureau."

Galing ata sa isang t.v news channel ang nakinig ko.

Parang bineblender sa kawalan ang utak ko ngayon.

Hindi ako makamulat at parang nasa ere ang eyeballs ko.

Para akong pinapaypayan ng malakas at malamig na hangin na may yelo.

Nasaan ba ako?

Patay na ba ako?

Kung oo, grabe, may news pa rin sa afterlife? Anak ng pusa, patay na nga hinahabol ka pa ng balita?

Si Dex? Totoo ba nandito lang siya kanina? Panaginip lang ba ang lahat?

"Winry this is good for your career! Free advertising and marketing!"

"Shut up Drei."

Nakakinig ako ng tawanan.

"Man, I wish your twin was here at times like this. He, unlike you, is very friendly and supportive of me. He loves me a lot."

"Yes, because my brother cannot see anything wrong with anything you said and do. You blew up a dumpsite when we were nine just for fun and he thinks it's all right."

Napatawa na lang kung sino man ang nasa paligid ko.

Pamilyar ang mga boses nila.

Pinilit kong imulat ang aking mga mata.

It was the same room as before.

The same room where I'm lying earlier.

Pero wala si Dex dito.

Bagkos, ang nakita ko ay si Drei na nakaupo sa sofa sa left side ng kwarto.

Si Travis na may benda din ang katawan at nakaupo sa tabi ni Drei. May saklay sa tabi niya.

At ang babaeng nakaupo sa paanan ng aking kama.

Like me and Travis, she is covered from head to foot with bandages. But unlike us, she exudes such class and beauty on the level of Stacie and Louise even when patched up like a mummy.

Masaya silang nagkwekwentuhan at ilang saglit pa ay napagawi ang mga mata ni Winry sa direksyon ko at napansin na nila na gising na ako.

"Oh, my God! Verna!" gulat na sigaw ni Winry sa akin sabay lingon kay Drei, "You! Go to the nurse's station!" utos niya dito bago tumayo at lumapit sa kanan ko at hinawakan ang aking kamay ng mahigpit.