Interlude

Ang hirap...

Alam nyo ung feeling na nareach mo na ung happy ending nila but you still have more to tell? Verna reached her dreams but this is NOT the end of her story nor the end of her adventure.

Ung pakiramdam na di ko akalain marereach ko ulit back when I wrote The 8th Girl five years ago ay pinapahirapan na naman ako.

Yung point na umalis na si Polli and she is leading on a new adventure marking the end of "the real" The 8th Girl but I know there is so much more that will happen in the months or years to come in her life. 

At lumabas na nga ang Infinity Finale.

Is the ending really the end? Will it just really end in a so-called "Happily Ever After?

I still don't know the answer.

Yet...

That is why If I can't continue the story of T6G and Verna, there is no excuse for me not to give a proper overdue finale to my other stories and perhaps masilip ano na nga ba ang ganap sa buhay ni Queen Verna.

Enter Tabitha...

I wrote her story to explore my rarely used "3rd Pov" in a sense na isa syang newcomer na observer sa stories ng mga characters ko.

I think you can all say na her view is the view of a reader who only know the lives of other people not "experience" them.

Siguro may mga malilito so I will give a brief intro to her short story na I will strive to be the bridge that will connect me to the "Finale" of T6G finally.

-0-

Her story starts after nung Christmas episodes ng stories ko. After nila Kyria, Stellar and Rynoa's Specials. 

Her life is completely separate from my heroines BUT they live in the same "universe". Meaning Tabitha lives in a Philippines where Kyria is a well-known DJ, Polli's war happened, Tripartite Alliance Nation exists and Lycan is the President of the country.

Her only connection to them all is that she is the best friend of Stacie. 

Yes, the same Stacie who is the Crown Princess of the Kingdom of Greenland, brother of Rynoa's fiance Travis and Stellar's acquaintance.

Her story will revolve around the grand double wedding of Stellar and Rynoa.  Her point of view, the experience that in my opinion is completely refreshing because she can bluntly judge them (judge talaga) in a completely outsider manner na walang sugarcoating as a regular human being na hindi nakaranas ng wagas na mga life experiences or lived a privileged life like most if not all of my characters.

Nakikita ko syang pambasag at "entryway" nating mga normal na nilalang sa buhay ng mga almost unbelievable na mga tao na sa istorya lang natatagpuan (ehem). 

She will also battle her own ghosts of the past and problems na malalaman nyo in her narration. She will compare her seemingly very simple and "boring" normal problems na sa kanya ay buwis buhay na compared sa ating mga bida and contemplate ang pagkakaiba and what makes them special or in her opinion "special kasi magagandang tao sila, sikat, dugong bughaw o sumabak sa gyera". 

I have high hopes for Tarabelle's story. I hope that by the end of her story (around 15k words max) ay maitatawid ko sya in Verna's world and serve as a pivotal character who will push T6G's story para matapos na at mabigyan ng TRUE ending that it really deserves on the same magnitude as T8G's finale.

P.S: Tarabelle's story is not edited. May bago ba? Wala diba? XD.

Comment down your expectations sa story ni Verna. Help me visualize her REAL ending!