Remember?

So a while ago back in book 1 I used to put photos in the header and at some point I just stopped for some reason. But I'm going to bring it back because then you get a feel of emotions and reminder of how characters look!

The sun was starting to rise when we got back to the house. Lily took me away from everyone and set me up in the spare room away from Richard. Then asked me seriously "Jenna do you really want me to get the pill? Because I will go and get it." Lily smiled.

"Yes." I Started to cry. "I'm sorry Lily."

"Hey it's alright, don't worry." She whispered. "It's going to be okay don't get too worked up about it. It was just a silly mistake."

"You won't tell Richard please." I begged with my eyes shut still feeling shit after the mix of alcohol and drugs.

"I promise." Lily held my hand and squeezed it tightly before letting go and leaving me alone in the room. "I'm just next door okay?" She called.

- - - - -

I fell asleep straight away and didn't wake up until gone midday the next day. I found that everyone had gone to the beach except Lily and Molly who were still here.

I stood up out of bed and felt like complete shit. I threw on some clothes, just shorts and top and went immediately to get water.

"Hey." I smiled appearing in the kitchen sipping some water as I spotted Molly and Lily.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Lily asked.

"Pretty tragic but not as bad as I thought." I smiled at them both but they kept looking at me really weirdly and I was so confused what was going on.

"We found a pharmacy this morning, so here you go." Lily smiled passing me a small bag.

I was very confused now. Pharmacy? I had paracetamol for my headache what else would I need?

I grabbed the bag and opened it to see the EllaOne label staring at me. I wasn't an idiot I knew what pill that was.

"Did I ask for this..." I mumbled to them both.

"Yeah, do you not remember?" Molly asked.

"No, do I need it?" I asked.

"You told us last night that you did need it." Lily smiled gently.

"So I must have — oh shit." I snapped suddenly. Little parts came back to me like going upstairs with seb but I don't remember actually doing anything.

"You don't remember?" Molly frowned.

"That's alcohol for you kids." I sighed turning around and feeling suddenly very sick. "Fuck!"

"Our thoughts exactly." Lily sighed.

"Did I tell Richard? I mean does he know? Who does know?" I breathed.

"Uh he doesn't know anything. He's angry, mainly with us. We left you alone at some shit fancy house with a ton of guys and drugs." Molly said rolling her eyes.

"I suggest you keep it that way too. You didn't mean to cheat, it was ridiculous. So save Richards feelings and take this pill then forget about it." Lily sighed.

"I shouldn't tell him?" I breathed.

"No." Molly and Lily said together.

"Ok," I stumbled for the pill and took it as quickly as I possibly could. Then I sat down at the breakfast table and sighed.

"It's alright." Lily said. "This night was just one of worse ones." She laughed.

"More like the worst." I moaned. "I don't even know what to say to him. And can we hide the packet of the pill please?"

"I have already placed it in a zip locked seal in the bag which he can't get to." Molly smiled.

"Why are you helping?" I sighed looking at Molly.

"Believe it or not. I don't hate you Jenna and I'm not here to steal your boyfriend." Molly sighed.

"So you're here genuinely to see other friends?" I asked.

"Yes, in fact I'm meeting them.. in 20 minutes. So I'll leave you guys alone." Molly smiled at me and then left the room happily.

- - - - -

"Hey Jen, you recovering alright?" Richard wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me as we stood in the living room. Everyone was coming back in from the beach and taking a nap before we were all going out again tonight.

"Just great actually." I smiled up at him.

"Can we talk upstairs for a second?" He asked holding my hand.

"Sure." I looked cool on the outside but on the inside I was screaming. Did he know?

"Can you explain why you were doing weed with those guys?" He asked suddenly very abrupt.

"Oh well... I was very drunk... also, I do not remember doing weed." I mumbled.

"Jenna." He moaned. "I hate seeing you that drunk. Please be more sensible."

"I will. I promise." I smiled up at him and he leant down and kissed me. "I love you."

"Love you too." He kissed me again.

"Can we have fun tonight together. Instead of being separated all the time. I feel like we haven't hardly seen each other this holiday." I moaned.

"Yes we can stick together." Richard said happily. "I'm not letting you out of my sight. Lily and Molly didn't do a great job last night at that and look where it got you."

"Ha yeah but you're not angry are you?" I asked, "about what happened?"

"A little. We're in another country and they left you at a house, alone, surrounded by drugs and weird guys." Richard sighed.

"But I was drunk, they couldn't get me to leave alone. Plus those people weren't dangerous." I defended the girls.

"They should have done more. It wasn't fair." Richard moaned.

"Hey stop I'm the one who got us here in the first place. So don't be grumpy and if you are then be grumpy at me." I giggled at him.

"Ok, I'll be grumpy with you." He laughed kissing me gently and then we joked around before we started to get ready for dinner and then going out.