More serious?

"Ok Jenna welcome back..." is the first thing I heard when I opened my eyes. "Would you be able to tell us where we are right now?"

"You know I'm going to assume a hospital with all the flashing lights and the fact I'm being talked to like an idiot." I laughed in their faces.

"Alright, your right can you tell us what day it is today?" This Doctor said.

"Depressing day so I'm assuming Monday." I sighed.

"And today date?" She asked.

"4th of April?" I spat out confused at what I was even answering.

"Right, and can you tell me what you had for breakfast this morning?" This Doctor said as she ran a light over my eyes.

"I have no idea. Did I have breakfast?" I scoffed.

"And last question I promise, can you name the people or person you live with?" She asked nicely.

"At school, Lily. At home Uh, Mum.... Dad, Rachel, Violet and Grace." This time she wrote down my answers.

"Perfect." She nodded. "And right now what would you say hurts the most?"

"You said that was the last question." I smiled tiredly.

"Well you're very smart..."

"My arm hurts the most. Really bad and so does my head, the back of it. Like a headache." I mumbled.

"Alright, we'll get some more pain relief for you." This woman said nicely.

"I don't know what hospital we are at but I know a consultant here... Victoria? She used to be clinical lead." I explained.

"Yes, Victoria we all know her." A nurse stepped in.

"Can I see her if she's free?" I asked nicely.

"I'll try and track her down for you." The nurse said nicely.

- - - - -

"She said it was Monday, and it's Saturday. She said its April when it's October. Last thing to check would be who she lives with?" This Doctor asked Lily as she stood outside waiting to go in and see Jenna.

"Oh at University she lives with me and our 6 other friends. And at home, her dad, Rachel, violet and grace." Lily nodded. "What did she say?"

"At school she lives with Lily. At home Mum, Dad, Rachel, Violet and Grace." The Doctor sighed knowing this was wrong. The memory was bad.

"School? She's thinking about almost two years ago." Lily shook her head.

"Right well that's everything. She shouldn't really have any visitors but I'll let Just you through to see her. I just want to warn you though, her memory is bad and so it can be scary for family and friends to be around someone suffering from PTA. So be careful." The Doctor warned.

"Okay, thank you." Lily smiled as she opened the door and slowly walked in.

I was in this neck brace so I was still staring up at the blank hospital ceiling when Lily came in the room. I didn't see her come in, but I felt her hand on mine and then saw her lean over and smile at me.

"Hiya." She smiled squeezing my hand.

"Hey." I smiled as much as I could in this position towards her.

"How are you doing?" She laughed. "Stupid question I know."

"I'm a bit confused." I said slowly.

"Yeah I thought you might be." Lily said sadly.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing, Uh so How did you get yourself in this state?" Lily asked.

"I don't know, I was probably mucking around with Richard and fell over." I laughed.

"Oh right of course." She smiled.

"Oh Sorry am I interrupting?" I heard a familiar voice.

"No not at all..." Lily smiled at the new voice.

Suddenly Victoria appeared smiling at me. "Hey Jen, I'm just going to read over your notes." I saw her face for a second and then she disappeared to talk to Lily.

"Jenna's head CT is back and we need to send her for an MRI scan immediately. We think we've found some bleeding on the brain." Victoria said as she had clearly just got the results and started to panic.

"So it's not PTA?" Lily asked.

"The memory... maybe not. It might have something to do with this possible bleed. We're not going to tell her just yet because people suffering from PTA can get a little aggressive around bad news so keep it low yeah?" Victoria told her.

"Jenna, hey so how is everything." Victoria turned to me and smiled down at me.

"Okay as things can be while you're in hospital." I smiled.

"Right so I'm taking over as your Doctor and I want to send you for one more test if that's ok?" She said quite convincingly.

"I've done a million already!" I sighed.

"For me?" Victoria asked.

"Sure," I laughed at her.

- - - - -

"This test I just had is it serious?" I asked nervously talking to Victoria as she walked in the room. The brace had been taken off now so I was sitting up slightly and I could see the people around me.

"Yes, so we've got your scans back and basically what we were looking for was any bleeds on the brain." Victoria said slowly.

"Sorry to interrupt..." Lily appeared.

"No, come in you need to hear this too." Victoria said nicely. "So we were looking for a bleed and you'll be pleased to hear that we didn't find anything."

"Wow." I smiled gently and I looked at Lily who didn't look as happy as I was. She looked confused. "What's the matter?"

"I'm just confused Jen, don't worry." Lily frowned standing up and making eyes at Victoria. "Can I speak to you outside?" She asked her.

"Sure," Victoria said To lily. "It is good news Jenna, I'll be right back." She nodded at me.

"Hold on can't we discuss what's wrong with me, in front of me?" I snapped.

"Well..." Lily stuttered.

"No, I want to know what you were going say." I demanded.

"Okay, I was going to ask Victoria if there isn't a bleed in your brain then why are you still experiencing memory loss?" Lily said slowly and I just stared at her and wondered what she was going on about.

"Memory loss?" I breathed.

"We were meant to do this more carefully Jenna but yes you've been remembering things wrong." Victoria said sighing because clearly I wasn't meant to know.

"Oh, Okay, so I don't remember things... like what?" I asked.

"What were you doing before you ended up in hospital?" Lily asked me and I just stared at her because I honestly could not tell her what had happened.