New place

"Aren't you glad we have lovely men to carry the boxes for us." I smiled across at Lily, Holly and Grace as we watched Matt, Tom, Richard, Alex and Max all carrying our boxes in the door and to our rooms.

"So glad." Lily laughed.

"Right I think we are about done." Richard came and slid next to me but it was difficult. I was sat in a one person arm chair and he tried to slide in next me and kiss my forehead.

"Oh good," I smiled kissing him gently. "How do you feel about Chinese food? We were just discussing dinner."

"Sounds great I'm starving." He laughed. We had a living room finally because we lived in a house now, it meant we could all sit comfortably on sofas in one room together that wasn't where we cooked too.

Our house was 8 bedrooms for Lily, Holly, Grace and I and the four boys. It meant that Lily and I were all the way at the top of the stairs, on the third floor.

Downstairs were all boys and the ground floor was Holly and Grace. It worked well everyone got the room they liked and there was no argument. Though Lily and I definitely got the biggest room and we only share out bathroom between us two.

"Shall we go upstairs and unpack, then the food will be here and you can relax." I laughed at Richard. Even though he wasn't living with us, I knew he would be spending a lot of time here too and so deserved to help unpack with me.

"Yes we should all do that." Matt laughed.

So we all disappeared to our rooms for half an hour and got most of the unpacking done before the doorbell went for our food.

- - - - -

"So you haven't spoken much about your parents recently?" I mumbled as Richard and I were laying in bed on our phones.

"There's not much to say. They still want me to take over after my dad and there's no getting around it." Richard sighed clearly agitated that I brought it up.

"Would it be so bad? To be handed an opportunity like this, you don't have to job search at the end of this year." I sighed.

"Except I'm being forced into probably the worst schedule ever, not to mention it's my father we are talking about here!" He shook his head angrily.

"Okay okay. Calm down." I moaned.

"Well I don't think you quite understand." He put his phone down and sat up on the bed.

"I do Richard." I smiled comfortingly.

"Because when you want to rant about things I take your side." He sighed.

"I am on your side, just— I don't know. It just seems like a long way away and you have the chance to do your own thing by then. Figure out what you wanna do. You're better than your father, you can do anything." I smiled sitting up next to him on the bed.

"Ok thanks, sorry I'm just a little stressed about it. If you want me calm then don't mention it." He apologised leaning across to kiss me.

"Sure, now come on it's late and we both have classes early tomorrow." I said jumping up to go and get ready for bed.

"I think I'll head back to my flat." Richard sighed getting out of bed.

"What? This isn't because of what I said is it?" I stepped close to him.

"No, no. Of course not Jen. I just do have an early class and my place is closer to university so I can sleep for longer." He smiled bending slightly so our lips met.

"Ok, tell me if I've upset you though won't you?" I whispered back to him ours lips basically touching he was so close.

"You will never upset me Jenna Coleman." He laughed kissing me quite deeply then getting ready to leave. I just laughed at him as he made joke and then left.

- - - - -

The next morning I was going to meet Molly for brunch in town and I wasn't purposely lying to anyone about it, I just didn't really want Lily to know or Richard really.

They both don't like her or the idea that I'm hanging out with her.

"Hey." I smiled sitting down in this cafe opposite molly.

"Hey, you ok?" She smiled back.

"Great Yeah." I said sipping the coffee automatically because I was really cold, autumn had been really flipping cold so far and I was not enjoying it after we had a fairly hot summer. "And you?"

"Not bad." She laughed. "How is everything with the new house?" She asked.

"Good, really good actually. Your still in halls like Richard?" I asked.

"Yeah, way closer to uni but uh pretty expensive." Molly smiled ruffling her blonde hair through her fingers.

"Yes, of course. Cheaper to just live in the house." I smiled.

I watched her. She looked different. I don't know whether it was because I was seeing her away from everyone and really seeing the true molly or there was just something wrong, something off about her.

"Is everything ok?" I blurted out staring at her makeupless face realising that could be why she looks different.

Molly looked down, her hands were clasped together and then she looked back up again and frowned. There was definitely something wrong here.

"Perfect yeah. How about some breakfast yeah?" She smiled calling the waiter over to which we ordered some food.

We had a nice meal, it was posh but nice. Didn't take up long to finish our food we were both clearly starving and filled the awkward silence with eating.

"So you're a model?" Molly broke out suddenly.

"Oh uh yeah yes. I mean I was but if you promise not to tell anyone I did go back for a meeting a few weeks ago and since become a little higher, earning more money, being more important. You just mustn't tell anyone." I laughed.

"Why would you keep it a secret? I thought you loved it." She nodded.

"Well yes. But other people don't like it so much. Especially Richard, he doesn't like seeing me gawked at on a wall in the shopping centre. It's silly but nobody likes me doing it." I explained.

"I think it's cool. Plus you need the money so why not?" Molly agreed.

"I like you, someone that doesn't disagree with everything I do." I laughed.