That never happened.

It was like 3am. I knocked on matts door and waited for him to answer. I was stood with a coat over my shoulders as I couldn't get my arm out of the sling and into the coat in a rush.

"Hey?" He asked when he finally opened the door after knocking for a very long time. He looked tired and annoyed I'd made him get out of bed.

"I need a favour. But I also need you to not ask any questions or tell a soul." I told him.

"What?"

"Please Matt, I just need you to drive me somewhere." I begged him. "We're good friends aren't we? Trust me." I breathed because I just about remember him and needed the reassurance.

"Why?"

"I said no questions." I smiled at him.

"Fine, I'll grab my coat." He sighed and walked away suddenly appearing moments later fully dressed and holding his keys giving me an odd look as if to say I'm just crazy.

"Thank you." I said to him as we sat in his car. It was really early and it was pitch black out. Matt looked exhausted.

"You really can't tell me where we are going." Matt asked. "I can work it out I'll just follow you, you may as well tell me."

"Fine, you can drop me right outside then. The hospital." I told him giving him a smile.

"Are you ok?" Matt demanded suddenly.

"No questions. But yes." I told him.

"Okay, what unit do you need?" He asked as we pulled up. "Is it to do with PTA?"

"I said no questions but...Okay, I'm going to tell you this but you have to assume nothing and pretend this never happened." I frowned across at him. "Tomorrow when we wake up like normal this just didn't happen."

"I promise you Jen, I just want to get you to the right place." Matt smiled.

"EPU." I mumbled.

"E...P...U... the early pregnancy unit? Jenna?" He panicked suddenly.

"No questions, pretend this never happened." I snapped feeling guilt and panic and all these emotions rush over me.

"Okay. Fine." He said starting the car.

When we finally reached the EPU I got out of the car, thanked Matt a lot and then said to him "This never happened."

Then I wandered into the hospital clutching my bag tightly.

- - - - -

"What have you been up to today?" Richard asked Matt and Lily as we sat together in the living room.

"Me? Absolutely nothing!" Matt said nervously.

"Okay.." Richard laughed.

"I mean it I have done nothing today." He stuttered. I glanced across at him and scolded him.

What the hell was I thinking going to Matt? He could not keep this a secret. Lily was going to know soon enough and then Richard.

"I don't think you slept enough Matt you're acting weird." Lily frowned.

"He slept fine." I blurted out.

"How do you know?" Richard asked.

"Well he told me at breakfast he had a really good nights sleep." I shrugged my shoulder nervously.

"I did, had a great dream but it was interrupted rudely and now I can't remember it." Matt said clearly directing that at me.

- - - - -