Leaving New York

Lexi
I was awake not wanting to get up when Amber started yelling through the halls.

"COME ON GET UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" she yelled running around the house.

I went to use the bathroom and did my daily routine. I went to my closet and changed into blue jean shorts with a white long sleeve off the shoulder shirt. I grabbed my bags and went downstairs waiting for everyone. Amber came over with some bags in her hands and looked at me.

"You know out of everyone its always you that's ready," she said and I just smiled.

"Yeah I know," I said and helped her load the car. While we loaded the car she started asking me questions.

"You know, Dally is gonna be overjoyed when he sees you," she said and I blushed.

"Me?" I said confused.

"Duh! He misses you. You two are like best friends!" she said.

"Do you still like him?" she asked me and I blushed.

"Maybe..." I said.

"Oh my gosh you love my brother don't you?!" she said smirking.

"Amber I'm sure he only thinks as us as friends," I said shrugging.

"Whatever Lex," she said rolling her eyes.

"You and Dal are so much alike you know that?" she said.

"We are?" I asked.

"Yeah well at least before he moved to Tusla. You two are exactly alike and its funny. You two are made for each other kinda" she said smiling.

"Thanks, Amber but we're just friends," I said.

"Yeah ok Lexi," she said rolling her eyes.

Soon we finished and we got into the car. We were soon driving to Tusla. It was a long long LONG boring car ride. When we got there we arrived at a place called Bucks. We went inside and Amber started talking to him asking where Dally was at.

Dallas
I woke up in my room and remembered Amber was moving down here today. I went downstairs to see Buck drinking.

"Drinking without me again?" I asked smirking.

"Yep Dal you woke up too late so I started without you," he said.

"We're getting company today so don't be an ass," I said.

"By who?" he asked.

"Someone," I said and he rolled his eyes.

We talked for a while until I saw it was already 10 am.

"Hey, Buck!" I yelled.

"Huh," he said.

"I'm gonna go to the Curtis house. If someone asks for me tell them I'm at Darry's" I said and he nodded. I got into Bucks car and drove off to the Curtis house. When I got there I opened the door to see Johnny and Pony talking, Soda and Steve arm wrestling, Bell and Two wrestling, and Darry just on his chair reading the newspaper. I just ignored everyone and went to the fridge where I grabbed a beer. I opened it when Bell came to me.

"Did ya win?" I asked.

"Yeah but I just wanted to give you a warning that Octavia and Madi are gonna be with Amber," he said.

"I don't care, man, they're your sisters and you haven't seen them in 3 years anyway," I said.

"Dal, do ya still like Lexi?" he asked smirking.