Chapter 18: The Beach

Dallas
I woke up before Lexi today and I saw the old cuts on her wrist from a few days ago. I gently lift her arms up and touched them gently.

"Lex, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I was just scared...you don't deserve a hood like me. You deserve someone better who will put you first" I whispered.

"I love you Lexi. I always have. You were the one person who make me soft...not even Amber could do that. Or Johnny" I whispered.

"I love you too Dally" she whispered smirking.

"Angel, I don't deserve you. I should let you go but it hurts me to" I said.

"Dally, you do deserve me and if you leave I don't know what i'd do" she said.

She kissed me and smiled.

Lexi
Dal and I were having a talk. He said he didn't deserve me and I deserved better. I told him the truth. I love him and only him. If he were to leave i'd die. I kisses him and smiled.

"Texas, I gotta get changed. We're going to the beach" I said kissing him.

I got up and started taking my clothes off. I bent down to pick up my swimsuit I set on the floor and Dal decided to make a comment.

"Damn, I like the view from here. It's better than any view in all Hawaii" he said probably smirking like always.

"Hey Angel, how about you turn around?" he said.

Quickly I put my top on and turned around. He frowned and looked at the floor.

"Whats wrong Tex?" I said smirking.

"I didn't want you to put the top on when you turned around" he said.

"You're a pig Dal" I said rolling my eyes.

"A pig would just rip that off you but I won't" he said smirking.

I smiled and went to pick up my white cover up and put it on. We went to the living room where everyone sat and waited except for Amber and Soda. When they got here we left to the beach. Dal sat down in the sand while I was talking my cover up off.

"Tex, let's go" I said smiling.

"Why?" he asked.

"Please?" I said sticking my bottom lip out.

He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't wanna" he said.

"Please?!" I said sticking my lip out even more.

He smirked and kissed me biting my bottom lip making me gasp. He slipped him tongue into my mouth and I pushed him away.

"Stop it" I said rolling my eyes and walked into the water.

He walked in and kissed my cheek.

"Come on Angel, have some fun, let loose" he said

His hands started traveling down my hips and one of his hands slipped into my swimsuit. He touched me and I gasped.

"Dallas!" I said hitting him.

"Don't lie. You like it" he said kissing my neck.

I moved closer to him as he continued. A while later he took his hand out and smirked.

"You liked that didn't you?" he asked me.

"Maybe" I said.

He smirked and kissed me while hitting my ass.