Chapter 11: Boyfriend

Lexi
I got up and went downstairs. Dal was still sleeping so I walked up to Buck telling him a message.

"When Dal wakes up tell him I went home" I said to him.

"Will do" he said and I left.

I walked home and opened the door. O and Darry we're sitting on the couch watching tv and I quietly snuck past them.

"Hey Lexi, you're back" O said.

"Yeah" I said.

"How was it last night?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"You didn't ask Dally out?"

"No"

"Oh" she said and I went up the stairs to my room.

I took a shower and went to my closet to find an outfit. I picked out a red cropped top and a black skirt with my leather jacket. I walked downstairs when I got a call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Lexi, where are you?" he asked.

"Dal, I thought I told Buck to tell you I went home?" I said.

"Buck just said you left"

"Oh" I said.

"Bye Lex" he said.

"Bye" I said and hung up.

I sat on the couch as O looked at me smirking.

"What?" I said.

"Have you told anyone else about what Dal said to you?" she asked.

"No..." I said.

Bell came down the stairs and looked confused.

"What'd Dal say?" he said concerned.

"Nothin" I said.

"Lexi, I'm like your brother. What'd Dallas say. Did he hurt you?" he asked angrily.

"No never" I said.

"What'd he say?"

"He said he loves me..." I said quietly.

"You know. I may be the closet thing you have to a brother but I don't care if you and Dal date. I've seen the way he's looked at you. He's liked you since you two met" he said.

I nodded and sat there. The rest of the day all of us just hung out. Just us girls.

Dallas
I was at the Curtis house bored, watching mickey mouse, when Bell came in.

"Dal come here" he said.

I walked over and he gave me that look like he had something important to say.

"You know Lexi's like my sister right?" he said and I nodded.

"I know you like her Dal, ask her out. She likes ya too" he said.

"Nah Bell, she doesn't like me. I'm not good for her. You said so yourself. I've changed and not in a good way" I said.

"Dall you're an idiot sometimes" he said.

"I don't see you and Brooke dating do you?" I said angrily.

"Dallas! I'm telling you to ask her out! You two are perfect for each other. You both love each other and we all know it!" he yelled.

"I don't love anyone" I said and he scoffed.

"Ask her out" he said.

"No"

That's when he punched me in the face.

"What the was that?!" I yelled.

He kept hitting me and hitting me when I left not wanting to hurt him. I went over to Lexi's place and it was raining hard. When I got to her front porch I knocked for the first time. She answered the door and when she looked at me she covered her mouth.

Lexi
We were in the middle of a horror movie when there was a knock at the door then lightning. I got up to answer it and it was Dal. He had a black eye and a busted lip. Quickly I covered my mouth in shock.

"What happened?!" I said worried.

"What's it look like?" he said.

"Who did this?" I asked.

"Bell" he said and I covered my mouth again in shock. He's the closet thing I have to a brother and he hit Dal. His best friend?

"Come in" I said grabbing his hand.

Everyone looked at us and ran upstairs. I sat Dal on the couch and I went to get a wash cloth.

"Take your shirt off" I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"If Bell did this I'm guessing he hit you in the gut too?" I said and he nodded.

He took off his shirt and I could see he had bruises and cuts all over. I took the wash cloth and started washing the blood off.

"Lex, you don't have to do this you know. I can take care of my self" he said.

"Why'd he hit you?" I asked.

"I was being dumb" he said.

"Dallas. What'd you do?" I asked.

"Lex, look at me" he said and I looked up at him.

"It was over you" he said.

"Me?" I asked confused and he nodded.

"What for?" I asked.

He suddenly crashed his lips onto mine and my eyes widened in shock. I pushed him off of me and got up.

"I'm sorry I just. I like you Lex. I like you a lot" he said.

"So you meant it the night we got drunk" I asked.

"You remembered?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I did mean it..." he said.

"I did too Dallas" I said smiling.

I surprised him by kissing him I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. He put his hands on my waist and laid us on the couch. He carefully got on top of me and we started making out. He pulled away a little and looked down at me.

Dallas
I sat there and she was so damn pretty. I didn't know what to say so I kissed her. She pulled away and I started explaining myself. She pulled me into her and kissed me unexpectedly. We made out on the couch and I pulled away looking at her. She looked so damn pretty.

"You look gorgeous" I said and she blushed a rose pink color which made her even prettier.

"Will you be my girl?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled as she pulled me down planting her lips on mine. She flipped us over and was on top of me. She pulled away and I smirked.

"I like you a lot Lexi and I always have" I said and we kissed again until someone interrupted us.

"AHM!" someone exaggerated so I knew I was O. Lexi quickly pulled away and looked at O.

"Goddamn it O!" I said.

I sat up and held Lexi close while O smiled.

"Bell called me. Said to check on you guys. I'll get going now" she said chuckling.

"Lets go to bed" she said and we walked upstairs to her room. She bent down to grab some shorts and I slapped her ass.

"DALLAS!" she yelped and I smirked.

She grabbed a pair of black shorts and went to the bathroom to change. She came out and we laid down. I looked at her and held her close to me.

"Night Lexi" I said.

"Night Dal" she said and we went to sleep.
*******************************************

Yay! Did you like the chapter?
~Caity