Chapter 68: Honeymoon P.1

Lexi
I woke up next to Dally and I rolled on top of him placing kisses all over him.

"Mmmm Morning" he said kissing back.

"Morning...husband" I said whispering the word husband.

He chuckled and kissed me again running his hands through my hair.

"Morning Wife" he said and kissed me.

"Come on come help me pack for the cruise. We just have to convince Amber now" I said laying my head on his chest.

"Alright" he said kissing my head and we got up.

We started packing and O ran in with a smile.

"SHE SAID YES!!!!" she screamed and I yelled in excitement.

"HELL YEAH!" I screamed and Dally chuckled.

Once O left to grab Darry I changed into a stripped shirt with a maroon skirt. Dally came up to me and kissed my neak.

"You look hot" he mumbled and I smiled.

"Yeah might as well make the most of it since I'm pregnant. I don't show too much so..." I trailed off with a giggle.

"You're beautiful no matter what and I think you being pregnant makes you look hotter" he said smirking.

"Thanks Dal" I said with a chuckle.

Soon it was time to go so I picked up my bag but Dal took it from me.

"You shouldn't lift heavy stuff" he said kissing my cheek.

"Dallas I can carry it myself" I said grabbing the bag.

"No, don't want you to hurt yourself or the baby" he said and took the bags back.

"Ugh! Fine!" I yelled giving in as we went downstairs.

We got into the car and soon left for the cruise. Once we got there the first thing Dal and I did was go to our room. It was a two floor room and it was huge. I looked at him and hugged him tightly.

"Dallas this is amazing!" I said kissing him and he smiled.

"I'm glad you like it but how about we go to the pool?" he asked tugging at my shirt and I giggled.

"Alright" I said giving in and soon went to change into my swimsuit.

I wore a low cut black and blue floral swimsuit. Dal wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck biting down gently.

"You look so fucking hotyou know that?" he whispered huskily.

"Dallas stop it. We can't" I said pulling away.

"I know I know...I can't help it" he said kissing me and I smirked.

"Love ya Winston" I said smirking.

"Love ya back...Winston" he said and kissed me.

We soon left for the pool and saw everyone there except Amber and Soda. I looked over at O who was sitting next to Darry holding his hand and Steve and Evie we're doing the same. Soon Amber and Soda came in and sat next to all of us. We started having a conversation together when Soda and Dal caught a glimpse of a group of guys looking at us girls.

"They better not be fucking looking at our girls" Dal hissed staring their way.

Immediently everyone was holding their girl close totem showing that they were theirs. Dallas instead of holding me kissed me and gripped my ass.

"Dal!" I yelped and smacked his arm a bit. I got up and got into the pool and Dal followed me in.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.